In this video we are exploring an abandoned asylum which opened in 1930 and closed in 1997.

I hope you liked the video!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Urban Tourist
      This is a very popular textile factory in Italy. It is very big, it even has a power plant which used to power the whole structure when it was functioning. We stayed there for like 4 hours and managed to explore maybe only 2/3 of the place (or even less)... Entering there was tricky because all the doors has recently been welded (even that one which was used by all the explorers) and the only remaining access was 3 meters away from a couple in a car while doing... nothing, literally. They were just sitting in their car doing nothing... So we had to improvise a little bit. When we got out we almost got spotted by a very slow police car so I instantly layed down inside the cabin at the entrance (I was taking a picture there) and my mate hid himself behind of it. We even heard the police radio a few meters away from us. After a few minutes we saw the car moving away from us, and then we managed to get out.
      That was honestly funny lol

Here is the complete album.

• By anthrax
      This is one for the history books, I am really unsure how long this factory will stay how it is. It's one of the best, if not the best spot, that I have ever visited. It looked like there had been some vandalism at first when we entered, but in the upper and other parts of the factory, everything looks so untouched, it's unbelievable. 

Full Album (80 pics): https://flic.kr/s/aHsmAYHLXQ
      IG: @ofcdnb

DSC_4831.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4832.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4833.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4837.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4840.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4846.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4849.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4853.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4862.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4871.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4890.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4893.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4895.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4900.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4918.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4928.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4940.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4941.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4942.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4946.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

• By The Urban Tourist
      Some months ago I went to explore this abandoned middle school. Since it is almost completely vandalized, there is nothing special inside (exept maybe for the wooden chair you will see), but what made me so curious about this structure was its architecture, very modern and... unusual for a school. Since it was raining and we didn't have any umbrellas, I couldn't take many pictures from outside; I also tried to climb onto the top, but for the same reason I stayed there only for a few seconds (the camera I was using wasn't even mine and was really expensive, so I was scared to ruin it).

Here is the complete album.

"-RiP- You were and remain unique, grandpa"
      (I found that chair in that position)

• By Lenston
      We all know the history of this place and with so many reports going up recently but here is a short version.

Inspired by Tumbles i decided to shoot some old BW Film.

History

Costing £350,000 and ten years to build, the Cardiff City Asylum opened on 15 April 1908. The main hospital building covered 5 acres (2.0 ha), designed to accommodate 750 patients across 10 wards, 5 each for men and women. Like many Victorian institutes, it was designed as a self-contained institute, with its own 150 feet (46 m) water tower atop a power house containing two Belliss and Morcom steam engine powered electric generator sets, which were only removed from standby in the mid-1980s.
      Whitchurch Hospital finally closed its doors in April, 2016 and is due to be stripped down and dismantled.

Thanks for looking

• By ConcreteStalkers
      This is my personal sweet spot. 
      It is an abandoned cement factory. 
      It was built in 1949 and was the big employer of the residents in the nearby small town. 
      After ww2 the need for cement was enormous due to the building of new houses. 
      It was closed in 1981, after that some recycling experiments were done until the place was completely abandoned in 2003.