Mumi

Spain Abandoned textile factory in Spain

Hi mates,

few days ago mi brother and I visited a huge abandoned textile factory sorrounded by nature. Hope you enjoy! :D

• Like 4

13 hours ago, hamtagger said:

Cool place @Mumi, I have no idea what you're saying though but the place looks alright :D 

Hahahahaha, yeah, I'm sorry, I normally do my reports in Spanish. I'm just explaining the history of the place. :P

Thanks 4 the coment!

• Like 1

Nice video. Maybe you could write a bit about the history of the place. :) 

On 12/4/2018 at 9:26 AM, Andy said:

Nice video. Maybe you could write a bit about the history of the place. :) 

Sure!

This factory was built in 1925, and in its best times gave work to more than 400 people. It was one of the most important textile factories in the area, but during the 70 'it suffered a severe crisis, and at the beginning of the 90 it closed definitively. A curious fact: An important Catalan poet worked there. :)

• Like 1