And old 18 century house with had a bank function.The building is stripped of all furniture an will probably be renovated in some future.

Needed to be a little bit inventive to gain access to this one. But later I was all alone, with the only sound coming from the people in front of the building.

39561527600_19c76ea8d3_b.jpgIMG_1541 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

39561528470_23934d5b06_b.jpgIMG_1534-bewerkt by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

26499587987_f529605753_b.jpgIMG_1519-bewerkt by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

39561529900_34156673de_b.jpgIMG_1488 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

41327978592_2340d4229c_b.jpgIMG_1453 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

41327980512_2e13b4418f_b.jpgIMG_1441-bewerkt by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

26499591017_a662497cc7_b.jpgIMG_1450-bewerkt by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr

Edited by teddybear
  • Like 8

Very nice place and quality shots. The stucco and the deposit boxes are great.

thanks for the nice  responses . The interior had indeed a lot of the original details. It will probably be renovated in the future.

• Like 1

Thats really nice, i love the interior, very grand I imagine in its day! Those ceilings are amazing! lovely set of pics :) Thanks for sharing :thumb 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AlexAvenue
      Strolling trough the mountains we came across an interesting site.
      Abandoned cars and a lot of junk on the side of a steep mountain. 
      we have no idea how it got there, but here is a quick look at the spooky abandoned cars of La-Roche.

• By AlexAvenue
      In the Belgian Ardenne mountains on a spit of land in the small town of La-Roche de Ardenne, Lies a camp site beyond anything i have ever seen.
      A camping in rapid state of decline, the most uncomfortable place i have ever seen. Dirty and riddled with trash... 
      Oh and the abandoned camp site is right next to it, so don't mistake  the two. one just looks abandoned and one is.
      But feeling our way in darkness we did come across some amazing finds. 

• By BrotherHoodUrbex
      History
      Maes Mynan care home was a two floor 33 bedroom care home on a site of 2.6 acres.
      The care home was for the elderly and it had its own day service and its own respite service for a short stay and emergency placements.
      The site was bought in 2013 by the healthcare company and has been left untouched since.
      The building itself we could not find much history about or anything about when the care home opened.

Our Visit
      We decided to visit this place when we went out on a day trip to Engedi chapel (report will be up soon).
      On the way back we still had a lot of daylight left so we thought we would stop in and have a look at this site after seeing a report.
      The surrounding area was very overgrown and there was a long pathway leading up to the build.
      The site itself was in pretty good condition, well worth the visit if you have any free time.
      Be mindful if you do visit as just at the back of the site, there is a house that we assumed is occupied.

• By teddybear
      probably a well known site. It was more then 4 years ago that i visited this one so a revisit was planned.
      On a sunny Sunday I went alone to this site;following the same path as 4 yeas ago,but wanted to see some other parts of this giant plant. Walked there for more than 4 hours and still not seen everything. Unfortunately the metal thieves were also active that day,removing metal ,so sometimes little parts and bolts fell down near the blast furnace. They even used a grinder. Security had a day of I think. (heard that 2 weeks before,some explores were caught here by security). It makes U think.
      Again a nice view from the top,and nice place to take a break.When I was up there ,I heard a lot of sirens and fire trucks  coming towards the site,but (un)fortunately) there was a small fire in a home near the site.

IMG_2238-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2252-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2357-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2312-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2282-Edit-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2362-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2395-Pano-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2381-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2421-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2429 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2432 by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr
      IMG_2447-Edit by Bart Hamradio, on Flickr