IMG_2041_zpsq7elp8ai.jpg~original

this house always gave me the creeps as i drove by..then i noticed it was abadoned...I asked around and found out A Mrs Coffee live there..known as the town meanie..she had a hard life..her only son was killed in a car accident..her husband committed sucide..she had a daughter but noone knew anything about her...

IMG_1978_zpshf4cfshm.jpg~original

The basement held the sad reminders..a buys and girls bike for children long gone...

IMG_1963_zpsozmlepik.jpg~original

the old lady had started hoarding...

IMG_1951_zpsvtvqhbrc.jpg~original

IMG_1950_zpsi0sawmit.jpg~original

IMG_1949_zpsisi5qkcv.jpg~originalIMG_1947_zpsi42o6xoi.jpg~original

the house was unlivable who knows how she got around

IMG_1969_zpsd49s7g3c.jpg~original

IMG_1926_zpsgguztrm0.jpg~original

books were everywhere

IMG_1927_zps5nrpn2ir.jpg~original

several rooms were so pack all i could do was poke my camera in the door

IMG_1928_zpssfnf4dmd.jpg~original

that painting came home with me..

IMG_1929_zpskeim4jku.jpg~original

IMG_1944_zps09smw9hh.jpg~original

this was the master bedroom..it was impassable

IMG_1946_zpssdtftqig.jpg~original

IMG_1956_zpshaf0pogo.jpg~original

i think the old lady slept in the bathtub

IMG_1955_zpsab1w4tza.jpg~original

IMG_1959_zpsa180vx4d.jpg~original

IMG_1939_zpsiwp0dgi3.jpg~original

now to the really creepy room...judging by the art it looks like late 60s early 70's

IMG_1938_zpsa1sz4eod.jpg~original

wow weaird as hell..seems the daught noone knew about left as a young child or died with the brother in the same accident...because her bed room is largly unchanged since the 1970s

IMG_1934_zpszoxdvpeu.jpg~original

IMG_1933_zps7romr7we.jpg~original

IMG_1931_zpsmols1anq.jpg~original

IMG_1930_zpsucsthvjk.jpg~original

IMG_1937_zpsllidk3aa.jpg.dc1ce95ef242dfa8a75755383db2ef42.jpg

IMG_1936_zps92h0p67j.jpg.c578b88caebf6401ca12f607d91a0e60.jpg

A very strange room

IMG_1966_zpsaomz7ugf.jpg~original

IMG_1963_zpsozmlepik.jpg~original

IMG_1962_zpshed4nxvt.jpg~original

the kitchen was the only toom in the hoiuse that seemed normal

IMG_1952_zpscf6qpryv.jpg~original

it was once a nice house..

IMG_2041_zpsq7elp8ai.jpg~original

i watched as workers picked over the house..i saw them smiling with arm fulls of stuff they decided to keep...i went in a few more times to find it almost completely stripped...i found dolls in unopened boxes..it was near chirstmas time so i took them and out them in the donation boxes for kids..before the other scavangers could grab them..they tore the house down..and quickly built another who sold quickly a new familt now lives on this spot....

I caught several voices thought my walkthough gost of this haunted doll house...makes me wonder if the new house is haunted too...

Edited by yonaguni
  • Like 2

What a mess. But some nice pics.  I like the dolls and the chandelier.

Hmm ... I'm sorry, but I absolutely can't hear any voices on the video. Althought I watched it a second time at maximum volume. All I can hear are your own sounds: only sounds of your movements through this messy house. 

In my view, it's simply imagination to hear voices there. Sorry, but that's my opinion ... 

• Like 1

have someone watch it with you.see if they hear them....the voices are very clear...a man saying judith sounds as clear as anything

1 hour ago, yonaguni said:

have someone watch it with you.see if they hear them....the voices are very clear...a man saying judith sounds as clear as anything

I watched it again with a female friend. She also couldn't hear any voices of ghosts ...

Here in the forum are many other people.
So I ask them: Can anyone hear voices of ghosts in the video??

With houses like this it's very sad to see people's possessions and memories left to be looted. 

As for ghost voices, to be honest I could only hear the film maker breathing and their footsteps. 

Thanks for posting the report  :thumb

Yeah places like these seem to get looted quite quickly once they're discovered, but it was nice you removed some toys for the kids charity :) 

I haven't watched the video as it's not really my thing but good report of a place with an interesting history :thumb 

Oh, and there a few of the pictures not displaying, if you can repair them do so please, if not re-post them below and i'll add them into the report :) Thanks.

i found a nearby grave that showed the grave of a 10yr old girl who died in 1970.nothing about a son.....same name as the lady who lived there..it says  the woman died in 2006...her house must have been empty for 10 years

Edited by yonaguni