Riding Japan

Other Japan, abandoned residential building (video in English)

Urban exploration in Japan is called Haikyo which is also the word "ruin" as far as i know.

I ve made a few videos and i d like to share them here.

please have a look and tell me what u think.

PS: why is there no flag tag thingy for japan xD

Edited by Riding Japan
  • Like 1

Not often you see much from Japan on here so thanks for posting this up. Looks like you found a bit of a Jizz-palace at around the 8:30 point :D 

i ll try and post more of my explorations in the future, i guess its the wrong forum for most of my videos

there is a playlist tho with a few more explorationsifanyone is interested

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Among The Unknown
      After the Brownsville General Hospital relocated to its new location in 1965, the former buildings were converted into the Golden Age Nursing Home.
      Due to the normally full capacity of the Brownsville General Hospital, 
      the hospital relocated. Shortly after its closing, The Horner Nursing Home/Golden Age Nursing Home was made/built in 1929 and closed in 1985 due to reports of horrible conditions and treatment of its patients.
      The nursing home was a residence for some of the nurses who worked at the hospital. It later became a care facility for the elderly.
      *Please take note of the sentences shown at the bottom of the video during scenes.*
      Urban Exploration
      Paranormal Investigations
      ParaUrbex
    • By Among The Unknown
      The Brownsville General Hospital opened in 1914 but wasn't completed until 1916, and closed in 1965. 
      The hospital was always at full capacity and thus, an addition was made to create a third level over the central section of the building and raised the hospital’s capacity to 100 beds.
      Due to the capacity, the hospital was then relocated. Shortly after the closing of the hospital, The Horner Nursing Home/Golden Age Nursing Home was made/built in 1929 and closed in 1985 due to reports of horrible conditions and treatment. 
      *Please take note of the sentences shown at the bottom of the video during scenes.*
      Urban Exploration
      Paranormal Investigations
      ParaUrbex
    • By Tarell Urbex
      I found this house totally abandoned with everything left including the car! Theres so much stuff inside I could literally barely walk around. Be sure to check out my other videos. Thanks a lot.
      My Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7PBeCakMSXGSD0yHuCXIcQ
    • By swoodhall
      Hi Guys,

So here it is again, this place must get at least one visit a week now.  But  I had to check it out for myself.  I thought it would be interesting to visit the place all alone,  because of the remoteness. Its still in not bad shape, with no graffiti anywhere yet.  Just a few things seem to have been stolen since 2015, like the famous pocket watches.  Its still a great place to visit, and walk to across the boggy water logged fields.