Admin

New guys - Exploring old abandoned WW2 Sites currently!

Hello JohnUrbex,

Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

JohnUrbex joined on the 05/14/2018.

View Member

Hi fellow explorers,

Me and a friend have recently started documenting our explores and we just wanted to say hi to all of you guys on the forum.

We are brand new and we do genuinely want to post the best and most interesting content, so any criticism would honestly be appreciated, but equally if we are doing anything right let us know!

We have made a YouTube Channel - here is our first vid! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUUMzKg7lg&t=38s

We know it's not perfect!

PS - if any of you guys know of any WW2 sites that you think we should explore let us know, we will go anywhere!

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

I have merged your thread with your introduction.

Good to have you here. We will be very interested to see what you have to contribute, and although we do allow youtube videos in the appropriate section, you will get a far better response and audience from photo based reports.

Get involved and I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jakeurbexphotography
      This place is not too far from where I live. i have heard all about it's history and decided to have a look inside and get some photos of the building itself. The place is an absolute death trap, ceiling's fallen through, water ingress all over etc. It started early life in 1900 as a roman catholic orphanage until 1940 when it became an approved borstal until 1984. During this period there has been reports of physical and sexual abuse which happened at St. Peter's over the years. in 1984 the school closed down and was sold for £130,000. The buyers bought the buildings and converted the main building into a nursing home for the elderly. Again this was in operation until closure in march 1999. The main building was demolished in 2016 due to a massive 9 hour fire and is only the gymnasium and the reception building that remain on the premises. 

As you can see in the photos the building is severely damaged due to dampness and vandalism. 

• By urbexkaoclan
      hi all just in new pictures from part 5 germany

• By urbexkaoclan
      part 5 of the germany tour great video part 5

• By Adambl
      Hi guys, 

Hope you're all good! I'm an urban explorer and am writing an article for Vice's new adventure website (it's called Amuse) about mine exploration and what drives people to explore mines. I'm looking to include obviously some real comments from real explorers on what drives them to explore, the best things they've found and on some hot topics, like how they make sure their trips are safe etc.

Obviously as it's for the Vice network it's looking to tell the true story of the explorers, so would be cool to hear from anyone who would like to send comments? I'm on [email protected] or send me a message or comment on here and we can chat? 

Thanks!

Adam