IMG_4079_zpsc0b0aucl.jpg~original

A very old farm house early 1800's id say..it was or sale what i found in here was unlike anything id every found before

IMG_5177_zpsmxwou0hp.jpg~original

A  large roomy house

IMG_5180_zpsohd9jz3w.jpg~original

thats an old piano..

IMG_4040_zpsgmowwly6.jpg~original

IMG_4059_zpstewajla9.jpg~original

IMG_4036_zpsjrzmfnvt.jpg~original

This was the 1stof a few finds..the painting was bolted to the wall...seemed hard to remove without destroying it

IMG_4037_zps7ub6jlvc.jpg~original

IMG_4015_zpshjdlw3eb.jpg~originalIMG_4017_zpsserdvlwq.jpg~original

this might have something to do with this next room

IMG_4028_zpsfy665772.jpg~original

the words die die die die...carved into a bedroom door with a padlock on it

IMG_4004_zpsrj4apyko.jpg~original

IMG_4002_zpsx1rhhbwf.jpg~original

the walls inside the room had scratches all over them...IMG_4010_zpsje8eglts.jpg~original

IMG_4012_zps2aouweid.jpg~original

translate anyone

IMG_4011_zpsr0xrwfki.jpg~original

IMG_5163_zpsguzqgjhd.jpg~original

IMG_3997_zpsavd8zby8.jpg~original

caught 2 clear voices in this room

IMG_3994_zpsag7eg4kf.jpg.8a44445a7ace3a65ebb3c0bf67abb235.jpg

A room with carpet on the door

IMG_4069_zpsnwbbtbq1.jpg.23020cfb24d757d4f4b10c890da2f2f3.jpg

the mist in on the left...what could that be..

IMG_4071_zpsdofm7yu4.jpg~original

IMG_4078_zpsxqn1dcor.jpg~original

the house was for sale cheap but noone wanted to buy it...it was eventually torn down...

IMG_4035_zpslimn6odm.jpg~original

I caught two clear voices in the bathroom ...you can hear the word paris(which is my name)..and boo..i heard footsteps while i was there but nothing on film...i reget not taking that painting..hope it was save befor it bwas torn down...

• Like 1

Hi, unfortunately the first 6 pictures are not appearing correctly. Can you have a look? If need be just post the pics in the comments and i'll add them into the report :thumb 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By franconiangirl
      In the middle of the woods, they appear all of a sudden: giant walls and ruins as well as holes hidden beneath branchwood and covered by foliage - the remnants of an old shooting range of the German Wehrmacht (the armed forces of Nazi-Germany). Even the soil itself is still cotaminated by bullets and casings. The remains can be identified as ammunition from the Wehrmacht as well as from the Bundeswehr and the US-Army, which prove that all of these three armies used the area for their shooting exercises.

Unfortunately, I haven´t come across confirmed historical sources concerning the former shooting range, but it seems to be obvious that the area was a shooting range built by the Wehrmacht. Not confirmed sources indicate that the US-Americans blasted the buildings after World War II. After the destruction the area was apparently still used for military exercises on occasion. 

• By Stevepg
      March 2019
      Situated in picturesque Gog Countryt his former care home for the elderly recently sold at auction for £600k is huge inside with a few bits and bobs;
      and some alas goontuber tagging a lot has changed since other explorers have been onsite last year

• By Vancolen Kevin
      Just a small plane in a forest 

• By jane doe
      Dorton House, formerly known as Wildernesse, is a Grade II listed Georgian mansion house in Seal, Kent, near Sevenoaks; until 2013 it was used as the headquarters for the Royal London Society for the Blind (RLSB) and as housing for the blind and partially sighted children who attended its school. The school was set in 49 acreas and was sold and redeveloped into housing 

• By Beneficial-Cucumber
      https://imgur.com/gallery/iy0gFth

Figured I'd just link the album here since it's eaisier, not used since the 70s