Today I visit some kind of factory buildings near a train station. I'm unsure if this was part of some other factory or if those were standalone buildings. One from the two had a cafeteria, so it appears plausible that this was a seperate firm. I'm saying that because the buildings are located on a industrial area where many companies, warehouses and such are located.

Enjoy!

Full: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcr8Da

27480060257_3a945f76e8_k.jpg

28476050018_3530eb4a00_k.jpg

40542334470_080dae3264_k.jpg

42301105672_748616e7e5_k.jpg

42301192152_59e90f4351_k.jpg

Edited by anthrax
  • Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Dubbed Navigator:

Nice one, I do like that reflection :)

Thanks so much, I like it as well :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hooismans
      History
      This coal mine was established in 1910 and was funded by the Prussian empire. This facility contained two elevator towers. In 1912 the construction began on a cokes plant right next to the coal mine. 
      In 1943 the mine shut down due to the second world war, after 6 years the mine reopened again. With this reopening there was also a major renovation, with this renovation there was a larger modern elevator added to the facility. In 1998 the facility was bought by a big coal mining corporation which owned 5 other coal mines. In 2008 the  98 year old coal mining facility was closed down by the government. The historic part is currently being restored and the part that was renovated after the war will probably be torn down. 

Explore
      The entrance was *access details removed*. when we got in we first went trough a whole system with conveyer belts, after that we ended up in the huge coal washery. after we explored this part we went up into the elevator tower. The tower was 10 floors high so we were quite tired then we were on the tower but it was really worth it, in the tower there was an enormous electrical lift motor which was really nice to take pictures from. It was a really cool place to explore, I really enjoyed it! 

Thanks for reading and looking! 

• By lucan
      not done a report in a while and have a nice backlog to catch up with .
      bit of an old explore this one ,its been arround for years but i wanted to see it anyway so off we went 
      the milk factory has been closed since the 1970s  , the milk was collected from the local farms and put in churns 
      trains used to take the milk off to liverpool and other citys  .
      there was a railway platform on the site but too overgrown to get any shots of it , altho the water tank was still there form the time when steam powerd the trains
      proposed for closure in the Beeching Report it managed to stay in use just for the factory
      nice natural decay and not vandalised it made for a good hour or so 

thanks for looking
    • By Industrieller
      The Air Base was the largest underground facility in Europe.
      In the 3.5 Km long tunnels where 80 MIG 21 and up to 1000 soldiers.
      In the near barracks where 5000 soldiers more.

This facility was really huge with all what you need (kitchen, power generators, hospital, fuel tanks, etc.)
      The where able to work and fly with 60 MIGs for 2 month without getting supplies.

There is also an old DC-47 standing around.

• By Anna Jacobsen
      Abandoned Signal Box  ( Failed ), was filmed in Germany, you can see the name of the place on the building.

• By Anna Jacobsen
      Abandoned Fish Processing Plant was film on a very hot day (32c). It closed in 1989 due to lose of orders.