Ninurta

Other Mining ghost towns in Abkhazia

Polyana, Djantukha and Akarmara - former mining settlements in Abkhazia, located in the Aldzga river valley, 10-12 km east of Tkuarchal. After collapse of the Soviet Union and Abkhaz–Georgian conflict it was almost abandoned.

YrfGyPmoAhI.jpg

6piOrf5hCb0.jpg

ZQX9fuzX9EY.jpg

kxLvzAYPiMk.jpg

IxB7SZjL2kI.jpg

• Like 2

Great video with a lot of awesome shots of an impressive place. Great job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Viktorija
      Cultural house. Concert hall scene. Paintings of the 1976 cultural house concert hall walls in Lithuania.  
      #loveurbex 

• By Viktorija
      Since 1961, a one-room grocery store has been operating in the countryside. In the other part of the building lived the shop owners. Later, the store belonged to other people, until 1992, when it left the Russian government, it was closed because it no longer met the requirements of the store. People were still living in the building, when they died, he was abandoned 
      My instagram- laiko_pamirsti

• By southeastcolo
      Hello everyone I’m new here but have explored since I was a teen and only recently decided to document my explorations on video. Here’s one of them I hope you all enjoy!!!

• By Doug
      A couple of days ago I went up into a local forest to search for a tiny old school.
      There are no location details online so it kind of was like looking for a needle in a haystack so finding something was better than nothing at all  
      No, the music isn't from Psycho

• By Suiz_RA
      My name is Suiz, i just recently moved from the Pensacola area into Huntsville. Trying to look for any other explorers in the area that wanna link up.