bob

France HFX Steel Works - 2018

An early partial visit of blast furnaces with @Himeiji   that ended by being caught by securitas, who called another security crew, who called the cops...... I wanna go back there but I don't know if I should :s

Hell, Mittal's a bitch, but a beautiful one xD

_DSC1650.jpg.baa62ff4221eca926414eab061ff3208.jpg

_DSC1659.jpg.31c38160bbd96d6d1c367a3bceea4f7d.jpg

_DSC1668.jpg.38c34f965602be64a92ebd9fa80bf217.jpg

_DSC1671.jpg.373a429c404a7a8af0e2a158ffbb93aa.jpg

_DSC1674.jpg.551031527f9a97a158c7146eb17b264a.jpg

_DSC1708.jpg.c1a733d6b717d2efe3c16e9931eeb995.jpg

_DSC1713.jpg.c6e9a71927da96e8f49161dc11cbd042.jpg

_DSC1560.jpg.66a9fad145680d6ed8a9ef7bd3ff0b2c.jpg

_DSC1569.jpg.69cf88add9096077552287be06dde353.jpg

_DSC1596.jpg.a7d91ebcb238eb200c82234865ba85ce.jpg

_DSC1605.jpg.916434ff8c4d8a1ae8d2fa06abd6b599.jpg

_DSC1624.jpg.b8d37e970c2799d4f5019ae01f51862e.jpg

_DSC1632.jpg.e632faec26bd5c4eea8259809d4b9fd8.jpg

_DSC1641.jpg.e8c7e986ef095bb11cdc41e3fc891746.jpg

_DSC1642-2.jpg.f4cd3b4b400e58ac4dcf432110e5b4ee.jpg

• Like 6

Some nice pics there, shame your visit was cut short. Any problems, or all ok in the end?

thanks 😃

well we didn't go to the tribunal so I guess it's alright :)

The people who caught us were pretty nice, they even drove us back to our car... But I heard some other guys were not as lucky as us...

1 minute ago, bob said:

The people who caught us were pretty nice, they even drove us back to our car... But I heard some other guys were not as lucky as us...

Indeed, I have heard about those which was why I asked. Glad it didn't go that way for you

6 hours ago, AndyK! said:

Some nice pics there, shame your visit was cut short. Any problems, or all ok in the end?

Actually, not so short) They caught us after 3h of hiding) In theory, we could maybe run the railway until the place where we could go out. 

Nice report, liking the shot of the blast furnace. Have heard stories of this location and people getting caught there. Good thing you had nice security guards and managed to get a few snaps beforehand :thumb

2 minutes ago, obscureserenity said:

Nice report, liking the shot of the blast furnace. Have heard stories of this location and people getting caught there. Good thing you had nice security guards and managed to get a few snaps beforehand :thumb

And what happened to other people? I'm curious) Security said, they catch someone every weekend. 

Just now, Himeiji said:

And what happened to other people? I'm curious) Security said, they catch someone every weekend. 

Heard of some explorers being told to leave the country after being caught (but that could just be a rumour) and people having other issues with the police. That doesn't surprise me at all, it's quite a well known location. 

32 minutes ago, obscureserenity said:

Heard of some explorers being told to leave the country after being caught (but that could just be a rumour) and people having other issues with the police. That doesn't surprise me at all, it's quite a well known location. 

Leaving the country :) there're Arcelor Mittal plants in Luxembourg as well :) 

The first question of cops was actually about our nationalities. Perhaps, they have some ranking, like when you come to a tourist office, they usually ask from where you are)

Who knows more stories?

Impressive location and really nice shots.

Luckily, you had nice safety guys and no big problems after being caught.

So nice to look at  You still managed to make a nice set in the time given

I  was many times tempted to visit,but heard that security is tough .

I wonder, what would they do if we'd come there in a big crowd, like 50 people) I don't think they have that many security, and even cops in that village))

• Haha 1