Hey, my name is NatureCalls.
I love to urbex and I'm very friendly and helpful.

I'm from The Netherlands and I explore mostly in Belgium and sometimes in France, Germany and The Netherlands.

Urbex is a hobby of mine for 5 years now. The main reason that I Explore is for the experience. I don't take a lot of pictures and if I do it's with my phone.

I'm looking forward to spending time on the forum! If any one has questions about me or locations in Belgium feel free to ask

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By LetVan
      Hi just joined thought I’d say hi
    • By Admin
      Hello ClickClack,
      Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      John Atco joined on the 02/24/2018.
      View Member
    • By Baldrickthecunning
      Feels strange to be writing an introduction. I guess a lot of you will already know me, either from Facebook or my Derelict Places days. I am Marlon and used to post under the alias mr_bones, I havn't used any forums in years but look forward to sharing some reports (old and new) with a forum which is run by decent level headed and like-minded people.

• By Dubbed Navigator
      Bit of an odd one, but I used a coffee machine today, removed the plug pretty much straight after use and got zapped by the bastard!

It was of course switched off, but does anyone know if this is due to a faulty appliance?

Don't use it so I'm not hugely bothered, may give me am excuse to get a better one ?
    • By masodo
      Hi everyone,
      I am a blogger from the Indiana State and a fairly new member to Oblivion State.
      I am "a cyber explorer of the web less traveled" and it was while randomly exploring Belgian websites that I happened upon a link to this forum. I have pretty-much lived in and around Indianapolis all my life and worked for several years as an industrial/commercial photographer. Although it has been many years since climbing/crawling around factories and such looking for "the shot," seeing the work presented here has me thinking it may be time to dust off the 25A-Red and Polarizer combo and see if I might get back into the "game."

I have been itching to contribute here so I decided to kick off the adventure with a blog post about this website (features the first 10 members I have followed.)
      Check it out if you want:
      Illuminating the Oblivion State