Admin

Welcome Zombiehunter155

Hello Zombiehunter155,

Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Zombiehunter155 joined on the 06/27/2018.

View Member

Hi all and thanks for the Add

i’m conducting some research for a book that I’m Writting titled Secret Maidstone (not that much is really secret these days , just less well known in certain circles) 

within in one of he chapters I’m planning on covering the tunnels , voids and any other form of subterranean mystery I can discover. 

Given that experience severe claustrophobia. 

This will be undertaken via the medium of social media, libraries, archives and anecdotal accounts . 

As as a result I found this great site and a whole new world I never knew existed. 

The Mote Park report I thought was awesome 

Im hoping that members might help me with this and share any knowledge they  might have about Maidstones underground secrets. I don’t need to know exactly where or how to access just that it’s there. 

In in return I will post anything I discover in my research here for members to see. 

If anyone is able to help it would be very much appreciated and in return I promise to list you in the acknowledgements and if anyone was able to share an image or two I would attribute those to the donator too. 

Book will published Feb 2018

thanks again and please help if you can

Dean

Hello, 

no no not yet 🙁 I'm currently writing up some of the other chapters but hope to start this chapter soon. 

I have a couple of appointments to speak to people who maybe able to help me, so I will update here accordingly after we be met.

but I am hopeful some intrepid soul on this site might be able to assist me too.

its a great site and very interesting.

ZF155

• Like 1