enry98

Urbex in Montenegro

Hey guys!

I'm going on a trip to Montenegro next week, and while I was there I wanted to visit some abandoned places.

Can anyone give me some advice? (to urbex spots in Montenegro or in the near countries like Albania).

I can trade with a bunch of spots in Italy if you want.

Thank you! ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Urbexy
      New member here, but far from new to urbex. I have always had an interest in exploring and adventuring within abandoned locations.

When I explore I take images and video and I upload to my YouTube channel. I notice that there appears to be a fairly sizable rift between Stills photographers and videographers (mainly YouTubers).

As I said before I am a YouTuber but I don't beg for likes and subscriptions. I  research locations, explore it and document it. None of this "smash the like button" or "nearly died" fakery that a lot of video people do simply to generate exposure. I think genuine urban explorers whether they are stills people or video people actually have more in common than they think and Perhaps we should be more worried about outright fakery that occurs on both sides of the spectrum. Within the YouTube urbex community, there is a genuine distaste for people who are creating fake content. The term that is widely used is "urbex theatre". It's a work of fiction, dressed up to be an explore.

The same occurs within the photography sector where people are manipulating images to the extent they do not even resemble the original location. There are also situations where people rearrange locations to set up their shots (photo or video) and this really just takes away from the whole abandoned theme.

Genuine explorers are genuine explorers regardless of the medium you choose to record your explores on, or the platform you choose to display your work. Would love to hear your thoughts on this...
    • By 17smitha
      I am looking for new places to urbex. I am from the northeast Ohio area near Akron. Feel free to email me if you have any places you are willing to share. I will exchange places. my email is [email protected] I attached some images from previous urbexes.

• By Tarell Urbex
      I found this house totally abandoned with everything left including the car! Theres so much stuff inside I could literally barely walk around. Be sure to check out my other videos. Thanks a lot.
      My Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7PBeCakMSXGSD0yHuCXIcQ
    • By urbexkaoclan
      hi all just in new pictures from part 5 germany

• By urbexkaoclan
      part 5 of the germany tour great video part 5