Please can you embed the videos into the report rather than just linking to YouTube, and provide at least a bit of a description about the video. Some photos to accompany the video would also be beneficial to people browsing the forum. After all, this is a forum, not a YouTube Directory. Thanks.

• Haha 1

I try, sorry about that 🙂

How do you embed the videos into the report rather than just linking to YouTube? need help please I don't want to do the wrong thing 🙂

On 9/4/2018 at 11:52 AM, Anna Jacobsen said:

I try, sorry about that 🙂

How do you embed the videos into the report rather than just linking to YouTube? need help please I don't want to do the wrong thing 🙂

Hi Anna, I think you literally just copy and paste the youtube link and it does it automatically. It worked for me at least! I will embed the links for this and your other videos. If you could add some text at least it would be appreciated. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Industrieller
      The Air Base was the largest underground facility in Europe.
      In the 3.5 Km long tunnels where 80 MIG 21 and up to 1000 soldiers.
      In the near barracks where 5000 soldiers more.

This facility was really huge with all what you need (kitchen, power generators, hospital, fuel tanks, etc.)
      The where able to work and fly with 60 MIGs for 2 month without getting supplies.

There is also an old DC-47 standing around.

• By Andy
      Visited during a trip to Wales in May with @The_Raw 
      When we arrived, an elderly man was sitting in front of the former church, which is on a private property. I spoke to him and he referred to the owner, who lives in a house behind the chapel. She gladly allowed us to enter the building and take pictures inside. While she got the key, we played with her dog, who was enthusiastic about our occupation with him ...

Siloam Methodist Chapel was built in 1833, rebuilt in 1866 and modified in 1878. The 1886 chapel was built in the Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type. Siloam closed in 1993 and has since been converted for secular use. The current owner bought the church a few years ago and uses it today as a storage area.

• By Anna Jacobsen
      This what we found in a small village in Germany

• By Anna Jacobsen
      Exploring Ex Soviets Wittstock Air base was a blast. First I must say sorry about the filming as the sd card got currupt some how. It's not my best work

• By Anna Jacobsen
      Abandoned Signal Box  ( Failed ), was filmed in Germany, you can see the name of the place on the building.