kingjoseph

Hello, I'm Joseph and i'm new here!

Hello, I'm new here but have been an explorer for a couple of years. Located around N.C and V.A. just posted to say hi!

• Like 2

Welcome to OS Joseph, hope you can share some reports of where you been exploring. If you need a hand just give us a shout! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Stevepg
      Pool Parc, near Ruthin, dates back to the 16th Century when it was home to the Salesbury family and the manor house was rebuilt for William Bagot, 2nd Baron Bagot, in the 1820s.
      It was apparently lost in a bet by the Bagot family and it was later sold to the District Health Authority, becoming a convalescent home and then an asylum, used as an overspill for North Wales Hospital in Denbigh before closing in 1989.

Have also found an old pic of what it looked like in better times

It is very dark inside and if you are doing the upper floors take a good torch as someone has removed the odd tread in the temporary staircase

• By Dale68
      I wonder if it sold..

http://www.scargillmann.co.uk/property-detail.asp?propref=31074
    • By Stevepg
      production ceased in 2015 most of the buildings demolished and operational plant removed; seems to be visited occasionally by security company whilst it is flogged off

• By Solixio
      Hey! I'm Solixio, feel free to call me Sol, I joined looking for places to explore near me, in Spokane. If you have places I'd love to know where or what they're like, I'm becoming very fascinated with Urban Exploration, any information is welcomed and appreciated! 😁
    • By Stevepg
      Wrexham based guy here<looking to hook up. Got the bug after visiting prypyat earlier this year anyone in n wales n west areas exploring please?