IMG_4823_zpsgafzmhy6.jpg~original

The Black Family farm house..parts were built in the 18th century...while exploring a member of the black family caught me....he was a nice old guy gave me the history of the place..we went back to his house(across the street and chatted awhile...

IMG_4827_zpsv9vv5moe.jpg~originalIMG_4730_zps0uq9bma6.jpg~original

IMG_4738_zpsbwahm3xw.jpg~original

Juily 1976..it sells for 40$..i should have kept it...

IMG_4745_zpstgnldxyc.jpg~original

IMG_4737_zpszmsfuixe.jpg~original

IMG_4759_zpspknxqxry.jpg~original

IMG_4760_zpsgrusremd.jpg~original

IMG_4762_zpsxqolcys6.jpg~original

IMG_4751_zpsyn9az0yf.jpg~original

fly killer...

IMG_4754_zpsdpt1p4x5.jpg~original

IMG_4768_zpsppyddq7s.jpg~original

when i turned the corner i saw a head of hair..it scared the bijesus out of me

IMG_4770_zps7xoek8pk.jpg~originalIMG_4783_zpsqt541pfc.jpg~original

IMG_4782_zpsex8kbbuq.jpg~original

IMG_4789_zpsyeruoeng.jpg~original

IMG_4765_zps3ipjk5p4.jpg~original

IMG_4792_zpscnrhagbz.jpg~originalIMG_4771_zpseecbzyot.jpg~originalIMG_4774_zps7hzstipj.jpg~original

IMG_4817_zpsyhquj7qz.jpg~original

now thats old...IMG_4799_zpsadrri4az.jpg~original

arch ways in basement..not sure what it was used for

IMG_4802_zpscagt890g.jpg~original

IMG_4812_zpsaastskki.jpg~original

55._edward_tonkin-black_family_house_jac

how it once looked

IMG_4821_zpsjmnfafcv.jpg~original

house is gone now..torn down...

Edited by yonaguni
  • Like 2

The building looks nice from the outside. The hanged doll is a bit weird ... ;) 
For future postings it would be nice if you also write the story of the building (that you mentioned in the video) in the report. :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ThirdDegreeWitch
      Greetings to all here , Somerset based , into Military and underground explores in particular , Hope to be able to add to the forum in some way
    • By Stevepg
      I know nothing of this place just that it is full of weird and wonderful objects; some old mail indicates it was lived in by a guy from the sub continent and his English Rose; stuff everywhere just left as a time capsule 

• By Stevepg
      Henry Dennis founded the Hafod Brickworks in 1878 to capitalise on the reserves of Etruria Marl Clay found in the Ruabon area. Such was the popularity of its products - bricks, ridge tiles, chimney pots and the famous Ruabon quarry tile – it became known as the ‘Red Factory’.
      Partial visit due to Kronaspan temporary logging operations on site blocking ost of the buildings

• By Beneficial-Cucumber
      This plant treated the wastewater that was produced by the 5 Pickler at a steel mill. I believe it was closed sometime around 2013. The place was pretty much untouched by vandals or explorers. The mess inside was created by the demo crew as it is slated for demolition soon. Everything was left behind & power was on in certain places. 

• By KPUrban_
      A little while before our first of two visits I had been surfing the internet for hospital closures, looking for a site some way away. Then, out of nowhere, this pops up....

At first I was skeptical and decided to have a little dig in the forums and almost nothing turned up.

So it was a shot in the dark from then on.

At the time we knew nothing and quickly found ourselves on our fist visit wandering about. Eventually we stumbled upon an entry in what we now know is the radiotherapy department. After sending in a friend then having him return for a torch, it soon confirmed the hassle of getting was worthwhile.
      It came a surprise to find that literally everything works and a lot was already running. Hearing the Aircon unit gave everything a feel as if we really shouldn't be there then to find that all the lights worked as well as the machines and water supplies made this quite unique.

Then, as we walked around the corner we bumped into security, who smelled like he had a joint or two earlier. Anyway he talked to us about how they live inside the building and mentioned we were the first people he had ever caught. Let us out and that was that...

Roll on a month or so and we had been given a hint about the operating theaters, so we gave it a go.

Once in we noticed that there was more than one room and that both were designed for eye surgery. Anyways with that we had a look around.

One room used to be a theater but the light is long gone.

Anyways, with that we left