No really nice or cozy decor & furnishings; typically 70s / 80s. ;) 
I like the darker seventh photo and especially the bright green plants on the carpet of pic 9. :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Hooismans
      History
      This coal mine was established in 1910 and was funded by the Prussian empire. This facility contained two elevator towers. In 1912 the construction began on a cokes plant right next to the coal mine. 
      In 1943 the mine shut down due to the second world war, after 6 years the mine reopened again. With this reopening there was also a major renovation, with this renovation there was a larger modern elevator added to the facility. In 1998 the facility was bought by a big coal mining corporation which owned 5 other coal mines. In 2008 the  98 year old coal mining facility was closed down by the government. The historic part is currently being restored and the part that was renovated after the war will probably be torn down. 

Explore
       when we got in we first went trough a whole system with conveyer belts, after that we ended up in the huge coal washery. after we explored this part we went up into the elevator tower. The tower was 10 floors high so we were quite tired then we were on the tower but it was really worth it, in the tower there was an enormous electrical lift motor which was really nice to take pictures from. It was a really cool place to explore, I really enjoyed it! I also made a documentary about this place, the video is down below this post (it is in Dutch, but it has english subtitles) 

Here is the video i made on this place

• By franconiangirl
      In the middle of the woods, they appear all of a sudden: giant walls and ruins as well as holes hidden beneath branchwood and covered by foliage - the remnants of an old shooting range of the German Wehrmacht (the armed forces of Nazi-Germany). Even the soil itself is still cotaminated by bullets and casings. The remains can be identified as ammunition from the Wehrmacht as well as from the Bundeswehr and the US-Army, which prove that all of these three armies used the area for their shooting exercises.

Unfortunately, I haven´t come across confirmed historical sources concerning the former shooting range, but it seems to be obvious that the area was a shooting range built by the Wehrmacht. Not confirmed sources indicate that the US-Americans blasted the buildings after World War II. After the destruction the area was apparently still used for military exercises on occasion. 

• By Vancolen Kevin
      Just a small plane in a forest 

• By Industrieller
      In the 1950s, this cinema, with its 1,000 seats, was one of the largest in Germany.
      It has been over 100 years since the cinema opened. Now it has not been used as a cinema for nearly 30 years.
      Then the lower area was rebuilt and still used as a disco. But that too has been several years now.

• By anthrax
      This is one for the history books, I am really unsure how long this factory will stay how it is. It's one of the best, if not the best spot, that I have ever visited. It looked like there had been some vandalism at first when we entered, but in the upper and other parts of the factory, everything looks so untouched, it's unbelievable. 

Full Album (80 pics): https://flic.kr/s/aHsmAYHLXQ
      IG: @ofcdnb

DSC_4831.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4832.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4833.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4837.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4840.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4846.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4849.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4853.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4862.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr

DSC_4871.jpg by anthrx, auf Flickr