Hey guys nice to meet You :)

A friend told me about this forum and I want to take a look what's going on here.

One thing is for sure: You have many many threads here. Could take a few months to read this.

So I think we will see us more often next time.

Greets  from Aachen

Benjamin

• Like 4

Hi! Great that you have logged in the forum. 

You will certainly like it, some really nice people here! So, welcome to Oblivion State!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FaridKhan
      I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm Farid Ahmed from the Philly area. I've had an interest in urban exploration probably since I was in high school. One of the first placed I remember exploring was called The Byberry Insane Asylum in Philadelphia. It was shut down for using electric shock therapy and other violations. But we would go there, 2 cars packed of friends after getting drunk. It wasn't easy however, patrol was around driving around making sure kids wouldn't enter. In the middle of the night we ran into the fields trying to get in, hiding in the darkness going in stealth mode like it was metal gear solid. Since then I've explored several locations. The case grande domes in AZ, 7 mile Detroit, Lincoln Way in Clairton PA, Linfield industrial park in Royerstown PA. My dream exploration site is the old Montauk military base in NY. I'm also a hiphop artist named Politicize. My music speaks on conscious topics, political topics, lyrical hiphop and also entertaining music. So if you see me posting some videos on here, please check it out. Mose of them will be filmed in amazing abandoned areas!

• By Admin
      Hello JohnUrbex,
      Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      JohnUrbex joined on the 05/14/2018.
      View Member
    • By Laura
      Hey guys! I’m Laura and I’m from New York. I’m a musician, artist and history geek. I’ve loved abandoned buildings for as long as I can remember. The mysterious feel they give, their backstories, it’s all incredible. They’re like time machines into our past. 
    • By Desert
      Hey guys i am new here i am so glad i found this site i been looking for a cool place to share some cool photography i have taken and maybe find some cool locations to go to vacant places i am from Pennsylvania if you know any cool spots please let me know would love to go check them out in the Pennsylvania area
    • By bazross
      HI guys new member posting for the first time
      Joined some time back but then got put on the backburner for a while
      finding it hard to get into really and could do with some guidance as I'm alone in my interests in my circle of friends and could do with some pointers.
      I'm in the NW of England  and not sure of the protocol on this but looking maybe to tag along with some experienced explorers in my area if that is at all possible
      Regards Baz