Hey! I'm Solixio, feel free to call me Sol, I joined looking for places to explore near me, in Spokane. If you have places I'd love to know where or what they're like, I'm becoming very fascinated with Urban Exploration, any information is welcomed and appreciated! 😁

• Like 3

Hey Sol. Welcome to the forum. I had to look up Spokane as I'd not heard of it! You can use the search bar on here to see what comes up but I think most of the American locations have been given codenames. An easy way to start researching places is to Google 'spokane urbex' / 'abandoned spokane' / 'Washington urbex' / 'abandoned washington' for example, and see what comes up. Often the images that show up can lead to some interesting finds. That's my first port of call whenever I travel somewhere. What kind of places are you into?

8 hours ago, The_Raw said:

Hey Sol. Welcome to the forum. I had to look up Spokane as I'd not heard of it! You can use the search bar on here to see what comes up but I think most of the American locations have been given codenames. An easy way to start researching places is to Google 'spokane urbex' / 'abandoned spokane' / 'Washington urbex' / 'abandoned washington' for example, and see what comes up. Often the images that show up can lead to some interesting finds. That's my first port of call whenever I travel somewhere. What kind of places are you into?

Woah, thanks The_Raw. I feel welcome already. I tried just searching Spokane in the search section but I didn't get anything, so I'll have to give your tactic a try! I'm not very picky as far as I know, I just know I like exploring. The more I urbex I'll learn more about myself and I can't wait to get started.

• Like 3