Sojack

Hello from Calif.

Found you guys on an email from olympus about photographing abandoned places... 

I'd always been fascinated with urban explorers and their photographic adventures.  Hope to find like minded people here. 

• Like 4

Hi there! Welcome to Oblivion State, you're in the right place to find like minded people. Feel free to browse through the forums or post pictures if you've visited any abandoned places yourself. 😃

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Urbexbandoned said:

Hey, welcome to the forum :)

Where about in Cali are you? Have you managed to get out somewhere yet? 

I'm in So Cal. I have tried to find interesting abandoned places but haven't actually set out on a mission soley to shoot one. Most of my personal photography stuff is on my Flickr page.  Here's an album from a trip to Memphis earlier this year. Coming from LA, I felt Memphis felt like a ghost town especially in March. Felt like an andoned city to me...so here my first not so abandoned contribution https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcLDGkf

20 hours ago, AndyK! said:

Hi there! Welcome to Oblivion State, you're in the right place to find like minded people. Feel free to browse through the forums or post pictures if you've visited any abandoned places yourself. 😃

Thank you !

20 minutes ago, Sojack said:

I'm in So Cal. I have tried to find interesting abandoned places but haven't actually set out on a mission soley to shoot one. Most of my personal photography stuff is on my Flickr page.  Here's an album from a trip to Memphis earlier this year. Coming from LA, I felt Memphis felt like a ghost town especially in March. Felt like an andoned city to me...so here my first not so abandoned contribution https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcLDGkf

I’m sure you’ll have loads around. I just had a look at your Flickr :) 

LA is hustle and bustle, any small suburb is going to be a bit like that. Some of those shots reminded me of Gas Lamp Quarter in San Diego actually.  Nice to have you on board 👍

• Haha 1