Staklo

Hello from Chicago

Hey, hello to all from Chicago.

I've ended up poking around on this site more than a few times researching locations and sites to explore, so seems fair to contribute some of my finds :-)

Live and work here in the Midwest, USA, but also live and work a month or two a year in Eastern Europe, so I'll have reports from both regions.

My interest in Urbex started over 3 decades ago scavenging some refractory bricks out of the old Wisconsin Steel plant (South Chicago) and I have continued exploring ever since.

Thanks to everyone who has already contributed and I look forward to participating.

Staklo

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum, thanks for the introduction, looking forward to seeing some reports from yourself.

Let me know if you need help with anything :thumb 

• Like 1

Lenston, Thanks for being the first to welcome me. I pretty much winged it on file size, text and quantity of pics for first report, so let me know if I screwed anything up 🙂

Hamtagger, thanks 🙂

Coolboyslim, you got your first USA post from me up and live, lots more from here and Eastern Bloc locations as time allows 🙂

Hey The_Raw, thanks for the welcome +1 back at ya for your great posts, I think is was one your reports that brought me here in the first place 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1