Hi everyone,

Just joined the site after seeing a few interesting reports. I've been keen on Urbex for a few years now, not actually been out on one of my own but I trawl the forums on a daily basis looking at the reports people post.

Particularly interested in Theme parks especially ones like Camelot and American Adventure where I spent a lot of my time as a child...would absolutely love to visit one of them myself.

I look forward to reading through eveyone's exciting adventures.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Khaos said:

Well one thing I'd really love to do is my first Explore.

If you put your local towns into the searchbox on the forums, then have a look though the reports from that area. Start with easier locations first and start posting your reports up hopefully you'll get to meet local explorers to accompany you on future explores :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Daniel84
      Hello everyone. Just thought I'd say hi. My name is Dan and I live in a little seaside town called Ilfracombe, in Devon, England. I'm going out this coming Sunday for my first explore, at a local abandoned hotel.

I'm here looking to chat and possibly link up with like minded people. 

Thanks for reading

Dan
    • By sentinel
      Hi Guy's
      New to this website but not completely new to exploring, Been out and about for just over three months now.
      I have a few reports to put up and will do so over the next few days.
      Hope you enjoy reading my reports and hope to run into some of you guys whilst out exploring.
      Cheers
    • By insider
      Im from Ghent, Belgium and new to urbex!
      went to a truly great abandoned university building recently and am so excited to do more exploring!
      theres a lot of great places around ghent that i want to check out, if anyone feels like joining please let me know
    • By northerngeek
      Just saying hi :-). New here today. Looking for people to explore with, and interresting sites. Mainly in Østlandet, Norway, simply because that's where I live so it's the easiest. But I also love to travel to explore, so opportunities to do that is also most welcome :-).
    • By SpyroDaDragon
      Hi All,
      I am a complete newbie to urban exploration and after viewing several websites etc I have decided to step into the light!
      Any advice on sites to visit in Surrey would be greatly appreciated.
      Additionally (please do not judge) I am going to be visiting any recommended sites with my 10 year old son. He is also an avid photographer and joins in my passion for long forgotten places.
      Any help or points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Spyro xx