You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Alex Lucian
      How you all doing? I've been looking by the outside at this forum and decide to be part of it, hope I bring some nice footage soon. Thanks guys! 
    • By Dacki76
      Hi from Norfolk, UK! Been interested in photography and urbexing for a few years now, seen plenty of fab pictures and love looking at the photo's everyone shares. Have been to a few places myself but look forward to hopefully finding a few more in the future 😊                  
    • By Gabor
      Hi and thx from abroad, from the middle of the old continent fellas.)
    • By Staklo
      Hey, hello to all from Chicago.
      I've ended up poking around on this site more than a few times researching locations and sites to explore, so seems fair to contribute some of my finds :-)
      Live and work here in the Midwest, USA, but also live and work a month or two a year in Eastern Europe, so I'll have reports from both regions.
      My interest in Urbex started over 3 decades ago scavenging some refractory bricks out of the old Wisconsin Steel plant (South Chicago) and I have continued exploring ever since.
      Thanks to everyone who has already contributed and I look forward to participating.
      Staklo