Hello all, new to Urbexing, and looking forward to figuring out some locations around the state of Indiana to go check out!

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to Oblivion State! Thanks for joining, and feel free to post up some pics from the places you find :) 

Hi Youtwoha, welcome to the forum!

I've never seen abandoned places from India, looking forward to your photos. :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HiddenGardenUrbex
      Two new urbex girls who have a passion for photography and architecture!
    • By SewerRat127
      Hey everyone I am from St. Augustine Fl. I have been getting into urban exploring more lately and have begun looking for locations around my area since photography and exploring just about anything have been hobbies and interest of mine for quite some time. If there is ever anyone around my area that knows of some places and wants to explore let me know as I am pretty new to this and have not really met any other explorers in my area. I have a couple places I have recently come across as well and hope to check out soon and post some photos of as well.

It's great to be part of this forum!
    • By Peeky
      New here but not new... 

I look forward to talking with you all and possibly exploring with you also. If you’re in London I’d be keen on meeting up if you welcome new members of your group. 

Peeky
    • By ReadingEffigy
      Just wanted to say Hi and I'm hoping to find some awesome inspiration from this site.
    • By Alek
      Hi from Poland, i've finally find some time to sign up Cheers!