Lucathebigboy3

Survey for my University project - very quick to complete :)

Hey all,

it would be great if you could help me with my Uni project. I have created a survey on a light that can prevent injuries by having a 2 headed torch, please could you fill out the survey. Very quick to complete.

here is the link:https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XWP8BNF

design concept :“A compact handheld light (Rather than installed lights) which has two adjustable long lasting, economic LED lights. One facing towards the ground, the other will face forward or above depending on users needs. This allows consumers to safely walk up stairs in dark environments which will reduce the risk of tripping over or falling down stairs. In addition, this can help explorer easier by increasing visibility whilst the compact design allows for one hand use enabling access with their other hand. “

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Stevepg
      March 2019
      Situated in picturesque Gog Countryt his former care home for the elderly recently sold at auction for £600k is huge inside with a few bits and bobs;
      and some alas goontuber tagging a lot has changed since other explorers have been onsite last year

• By XENAVAMOUX
      Hello, so as you can tell (if you go to my profile) I am new here and this is the first post that I hope people will reply too with good advice. So I am a YouTuber that's an aspiring director and writer, and I'm starting off with making youtube videos and something called "the chilling series" about spooky stuff, and the next episode I want to make it about new jersey abandoned mental hospitals  since i am going to be in town soon, I plan to go into Essex County Hospital Center (overbrook asylum) and  Abandoned Soho Hospital, but I'm not quite sure if Overbrook Asylum is even still there, it may be demolished, and I'm not sure how to find out if it is or not cause googling it I don't find much. Also, how do I find the owners to contact them, or do I contact someone else for that? I only want to go in with permission, if not I rather just take pictures and clips outside of it on public property. Any advice will help a lot tbh.

thank you  ❤️
    • By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hi fellas, I explore a mining colony, looking for these graffiti freaks, in the video section, I've shared the video of this place. I hope to enjoy  NOFILTER NOEDITION

• By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hi fellas, this is the first video post, i hope you enjoy :

• By crabb
      Built in 1871 but had been refurbished at some point.
       Now, I don't do heights.. So I was chuffed to see my mate practically run towards it in excitement and go first. It was pretty high and the grated floor was not ideal if you wanted to avoid looking down. 
      The tower probably stands around 40-50 ft but exact measurements are unknown at this point.
      Apart from the odd clanging of metal under our footsteps and how wobbly it was, it was a good first climb like this for me!
      Got some snaps as usual, enjoy!