New here but not new... 

I look forward to talking with you all and possibly exploring with you also. If you’re in London I’d be keen on meeting up if you welcome new members of your group. 

Peeky

• Like 3

I’m nowhere near London but welcome 🙂 look forward to seeing what you get upto, if you post some reports of places you’ve been people will be more likely to meet up with you 👍 

On 5/11/2019 at 8:45 AM, seaside_rambler said:

Hi! Have you any explore pics to share? Be cool to see what you get up to :) 

I sure do, Ill have to fish them out and get them up. Never done one of these “reports” before though! 

On 5/14/2019 at 8:17 PM, The_Raw said:

Hi Peeky

I'm in London so give me a shout if you fancy doing something in town :thumb

That would be awesome, whereabouts in London are you? I live North London but work Battersea way...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Conrad
      Looking to hang in Berlin for a bit around July/August time. Up for some trespass. Speak German and English. Anyone about? Hit me up.
    • By HiddenGardenUrbex
      Two new urbex girls who have a passion for photography and architecture!
    • By SewerRat127
      Hey everyone I am from St. Augustine Fl. I have been getting into urban exploring more lately and have begun looking for locations around my area since photography and exploring just about anything have been hobbies and interest of mine for quite some time. If there is ever anyone around my area that knows of some places and wants to explore let me know as I am pretty new to this and have not really met any other explorers in my area. I have a couple places I have recently come across as well and hope to check out soon and post some photos of as well.

It's great to be part of this forum!
    • By ReadingEffigy
      Just wanted to say Hi and I'm hoping to find some awesome inspiration from this site.