Visited with Swamp Donkey and Maniac

Picture14.png

Picture12.png

Picture11.png

Picture5.png

Picture10.png

Picture9.png

Picture7.png

Amazing frozen swimming pool!!! - Maniac has some great videos of us playing there haha :lol:

Picture13.png

Picture15.png

I think it was Hawkhurst, I can't really remember hah so correct me if I'm wrong, does anyone have any history on this place?

Lillesden School for Girls

Hastings Road, Lillesden, Hawkhurst, Kent

Formerly known as Bedgebury Lower School

The school occupies what used to be the Lillesden Estate Mansion, built at the estate (south of Hawkhurst) in 1855 by the banker Edward Loyd, who moved there after marrying. The house and estate remained in the family until just after the First World War, when it was then sold and eventually became the Bedgebury Girls Public School.

The school closed around 1988 and has been abandonned for decades. Due to the theft of its lead roof, water damage is now sadly causing the buildings to collapse. However, it is now owned by a property developed and expected to be converted into private apartments at some point in the future.

It is worth noting that since I visited this site for the first time in about November, they are now fixing the roof and making the place watertight and have cleared all the rubbish out of the building, so it looks like the proposed development is going ahead. So if you do decide to visit please be aware this is now a live building site.

Maniac.

EDIT: I'll upload the videos soon shadow ;)

Here's a few photos from inside the building that I took.

image-01.jpg

image-07.jpg

image-15.jpg

image-06.jpg

Also I had a go at some HDR images here as well.

hdr-08.jpg

hdr-02.jpg

Not to everyone's taste, but I quite like them.

Maniac.

Great pics both of you!

Love shadows chair on the frozen pool,

The HDR images are to perfection maniac well done mate!

Need to start doing these, Fluff has given me a tutorial on them haha

Those HDR shots look awesome :D

I agree, wouldn't be to everyone's tastes, but I quite like the sort of 'over the top' effect you get with them. I've yet to try any myself though!

Brilliant pics both of you :D

hi guys i loved this place when i explored it with maniac and swamp donkey on a very rainy day last year.

i aint been able to get out and do much because of the mrs giving birth to our new baby Lewis.

but however seing as maniac has posted hdr pics i'll add a few of mine from our previous explore.

after exploring this place maniac and i sat up till stupid o'clock doing hdr pics lol.

p.s did u wear a hard hat maniac lol :lol:

2944744567_b27155a882_o.jpg

2944744445_929c1a2e1c_o.jpg

2944744345_6cb127de04_o.jpg

2944744287_a910160cd3_o.jpg

2944744047_87116fd1f3_o.jpg

2945609192_17b5aeeb85_o.jpg

GODDDDD they look so GOOD! i want to do them :( haha

im being taught by a pro ;)

no im the pro lol, i started fluff off lmao :lol:

but she will probly end up with better stuff than moi :?

cheers dazzer

Haha how did you know it would be Fluff!!

Well, well done for teaching her as she is now passing the knowledge down!

cant wait to be at yours and her level though

Haha how did you know it would be Fluff!!

Well, well done for teaching her as she is now passing the knowledge down!

cant wait to be at yours and her level though

thats what its all about mate learning and passing on, tbh its not that difficult.

all ya have to do is ask im sure someone somewhere will have the answers :? i think