Sign in to follow this  
8ReDRuM

USA State School for the Feeble Minded 2009

Guest dangerous dave

whats the law on trespass in the us i spy with my little eye a big fat road trip to the usa coming up if u keep coming up with gems like this

whats the law on trespass in the us i spy with my little eye a big fat road trip to the usa coming up if u keep coming up with gems like this

It all depends on the mood of the police and property owners at the time. Most of the time let off with a warning. Never know though. I have never been in that kind of situation, so not 100% sure.

I have never been in that kind of situation, so not 100% sure.

Fingers crossed you dont get in that position mate,

Yet again a stunning set of photos

I think the school I work in should be a school for the feble minded. Well at least that's the standard of students we seem to sttract anyway. lol

I didn't see the same question I asked in a different thread had been asked here before, should really read my own forum better than I do! :mrgreen:

And fingers crossed you don't get into that situation. I've come into contact with security on more than one ocassion, and the police on two ocassions, both times being arrested :angry2: Let off with no charge both times, what a total waste of police time. Ah well they're only doing their job I suppose. . . .

Maniac.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FaridKhan
      Recently I drove over to a town called Clairton in PA. It's about 15 miles away from Pittsburgh. Clairton flourished from the mining of a fuel called coke. It was also the same town the film Deer Hunter was supposed to be filmed in. While things looks great for the town and it’s people, pollution was slowly but surely eating away at the towns people health. Years later when industry left, Clairton stood silent, poor, and broke beyond repair. Large scale cases of cancer sprouted and people soon learned that all the chemicals they were told could do them no harm created a living environment where cancer is now higher in Clairton than that of any other place in the United States. Paradise was truly lost and gave way to abandonment of whole neighborhoods. One of these areas is known as Lincoln Way, an abandoned street of homes. There was a fire years ago there. But the homes were abandoned  a long Tim before the fire. Some speak of a beastly animal prowling the neighborhood forcing residents to flee in  the middle of the night. But I think that's more of a myth like unicorns. Either way it was a really creepy place. An I actually filmed a music video there about suicide awareness. I'm attaching the video and also some pics for you guys to check out. Feel free to send me some feedback on youtube about the video. I film at a lot of different abandoned locations. 

• By XENAVAMOUX
      Hello, so as you can tell (if you go to my profile) I am new here and this is the first post that I hope people will reply too with good advice. So I am a YouTuber that's an aspiring director and writer, and I'm starting off with making youtube videos and something called "the chilling series" about spooky stuff, and the next episode I want to make it about new jersey abandoned mental hospitals  since i am going to be in town soon, I plan to go into Essex County Hospital Center (overbrook asylum) and  Abandoned Soho Hospital, but I'm not quite sure if Overbrook Asylum is even still there, it may be demolished, and I'm not sure how to find out if it is or not cause googling it I don't find much. Also, how do I find the owners to contact them, or do I contact someone else for that? I only want to go in with permission, if not I rather just take pictures and clips outside of it on public property. Any advice will help a lot tbh.

thank you  ❤️
    • By southeastcolo
      Hello everyone I’m new here but have explored since I was a teen and only recently decided to document my explorations on video. Here’s one of them I hope you all enjoy!!!

• By yonaguni
      The Crying Grave of Westfield NJ USA...It belongs to the Hamm Family and its called the Resurection angel..it also says when this angel sounds its trumpet the dead shall rise..

It looks like its crying

https://www.facebook.com/jim.parris.39/videos/10151558943622645/

The Same cemetary holds the graves of Whitney Houston and her daughter

it also holds the bodies of the list family..their father john list killed them all one by one to save their souls..he escaped remarried and was caught by the tv show americas most wanted..he died in prison
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_List