Sign in to follow this  
Nelly

The T.V. Repair Shop 2011

I have a good explore mate (who's name I won't mention) who once gave me some stick for exploring derelict houses, so with this post I can actually stick two fingers up at him, because if I hadn't bothered to go up and push the door of this normal looking derelict 3 story house then I never would have found the gold mine that lay behind the boarded up windows.

I can only think it was a TV repair shop at one time, the newest stuff I could find inside dated from about the mid to late 80's.

Sorry it's a bit pic heavy and please please don't PM me asking where it is, because after poor Mooksters Hoarders House fiasco I will not be spilling the beans :(

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7a.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

I really felt like writing makes and models down and doing some research, but there was just too much stuff.

The stuff that I haven't even photographed was unbelievable.

Suitcases of personal items, school photos, etc.........

I really felt like writing makes and models down and doing some research, but there was just too much stuff.

The stuff that I haven't even photographed was unbelievable.

Suitcases of personal items, school photos, etc.........

I can imagine. My parents used to have a phillips TV very much like one of the ones standing on its side in one of the pics, brings back memories that does, was our first colour TV in about 1986 - I was 5 and remember it being delivered.

Ah nelly its class mate one best kept to yer self ,and after certain recent stuff going on ,who could blame yer!! :cool2:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GREGUL1979
      Incredible climate. Several work halls, in one stand drills, lathes, milling machines ... right next to carriages and goods wagons. Everything is gently sunk in the green eaves ... Some 150 skilled workers used to work in these halls. Today there is silence.

(translated in a translator)

• By Ninja Kitten
      Explored...laughed...spiked...and battered with my besty Perjury Saint..
      beep beeep beep!! its 4am time to splore!! a text comes through "" OI T**T get up! Time to coffin Dodge!" x .........
      We have both looked at this one for a year or more and ummed and arrged at it...a 50 ft wall surrounds it...rotating razor wire on every access point..spikes topping all the walls...major drops..plus on the doorstop of an extremly busy area..but neither of us were going to settle until be gave her a really good bash.. after negotiating the wall we slowly tiptoed across a very snowy slippery ledge with a " dont look down " drop and hay prestow...its coffin time!
      you either look at it and do it... or just walk away,,,today the was no walking away..
      Inside needless to say it was incredible completly fasinating...it was pitch black when we got in and to be confronted with two coffins was rather spooky to say the least... the history is just amazing with coffins being made here for Lady Diana and sir winston Churchill....
      This explore was just brilliant with fab company as always..cheers Tink!
      On with the Pics...

And after all that sploring my keeper watches over me while i sleep.......

• By skeleton key
      Have just become aware of some bloody horrible news via Glenn Bruce on FaceBook and linked to his thread on 28 regarding the Iconic Dick Willows cider shop closing.
      Will the Wiltshire weekends in the mine party's ever be the same

Announcment
      After careful consideration, we have taken the decision to leave the
      premises on Box Road from the end of March. It seems an appropriate moment to restructure and focus on our core business - making cider!
      We would like to thank all our wonderful customers who have supported us through the past four years.
      The barn will still be open to the public and some of the existing businesses will continue to operate from the building, including Kellyann Bespoke
      Picture Framing, Blooms Florist and the Walk of Curiosity (antiques and collectables, bygones and curios).
      For the time being you will be able to find Dick Willows at the weekly Bath Farmers Market, Green Park Station, Saturdays from 9.30am. You can continue to keep in touch with us via Facebook...or if you drop us a quick email to [email protected] we can add you to our mailing list and keep you up to date with all our cider news. All other contact information at http://www.dickwillows.com.

You can rest assured, we will continue to make great cider, we hope to be in the running again this year for the Bristol Good Food Awards best cider, we will be at the Bath Farmer's Market every Saturday, the Dick Willows Cider Bar will be popping up at private and community events throughout the year, and we may well put on some events in the future. So we're not going away! x
      Shit am gutted
    • By he who must rome
      A day out smootchin and what's this place i pass many times and never seen until today !!!!!, a repair shop for steam trains....... nice place but I can not give any history on this place or about trains (not my subject sorry), never the less they were very helpful so on with the pics...

hope you liked, ill try and go again some time and get some worthy history about each chooo chooooooo all i know is some are from poland (rescued) and one in re build stage from america also some were used in ww2.....