Maniac

Photo of the day

silverainbow said:
silverainbow said:
How about this one, First time I met SK & Co !

AshtonApril2011135.jpg

That place looks awesome!

That place looks awesome!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FaridKhan
      Recently I drove over to a town called Clairton in PA. It's about 15 miles away from Pittsburgh. Clairton flourished from the mining of a fuel called coke. It was also the same town the film Deer Hunter was supposed to be filmed in. While things looks great for the town and it’s people, pollution was slowly but surely eating away at the towns people health. Years later when industry left, Clairton stood silent, poor, and broke beyond repair. Large scale cases of cancer sprouted and people soon learned that all the chemicals they were told could do them no harm created a living environment where cancer is now higher in Clairton than that of any other place in the United States. Paradise was truly lost and gave way to abandonment of whole neighborhoods. One of these areas is known as Lincoln Way, an abandoned street of homes. There was a fire years ago there. But the homes were abandoned  a long Tim before the fire. Some speak of a beastly animal prowling the neighborhood forcing residents to flee in  the middle of the night. But I think that's more of a myth like unicorns. Either way it was a really creepy place. An I actually filmed a music video there about suicide awareness. I'm attaching the video and also some pics for you guys to check out. Feel free to send me some feedback on youtube about the video. I film at a lot of different abandoned locations. 

• By crabb
      An independent members only club, dedicated to the working man who required a certain place for private meetings and events. 
      This place has a little bit of everything. Dark, creepy unlit rooms, and rooms where light was still flourishing through the gaps and crevices. 
      It has had many aliases since the buildings birth in the 1920's and had less than 300 members.
      Along the many years the workmens club was usually packed full of people, to the point you couldn't even move. 
      Slowly but surely however the club started to lose money as members became scarce. It couldn't pay it's own way and since the number of members started dwindling,
      the Workmans club had to close its doors to the few remaining loyal members. 
      Now sits empty and has done for more than 6 years now.
      Hopefully the building can see new life in the near future, but for me it was good to get an unusual view of the club.
      Cheers for looking!

• By crabb
      As usual with our explores, they are never really a walk in the park. Access to the building itself was a challenge as the top area in which we needed to go was locked off completely. Thankfully, being quite adapted to the tasks at hand, we managed to ride on top of a lift to gain access to the building. 
      Once inside it was clear that the building was in quite a bad state. Natural erosion has started eating away at the 60 year old building, and rust can be found throughout.
      Pigeons were lurking in the crevices and the whole place smelt of damp. 
      The building was a former office block but has been abandoned for 20 or more years.
      Here is some of the best photos we managed to get. Thanks for looking! 
      C

P.S - Check out our channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/Kirbsvids

• By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hi fellas, I explore a mining colony, looking for these graffiti freaks, in the video section, I've shared the video of this place. I hope to enjoy  NOFILTER NOEDITION

• By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hi fellas, in this abandonment, I find a very particular squatted orphanage: