Perjury Saint

UK THE ACID HOUSE. Dec '12.

THE ACID HOUSE...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was last stop on a southern road trip which saw myself, my partner in crime NK and non members Alt day out and Sshhh! playing at pirates, would be brain surgeons and finally donning our lab coats to have a good mooch round this bizarre place...

Grand, crumbling mansion from the outside, weird chemical store inside?? :dunno2:

Highlight of the trip as far as I'm concerned!! I love places like this, full of gubbins that you can have a good root through :)

Hope you like the pix...

ACCCIIIEEEED!!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

acid-12.jpg

acid-5.jpg

acid-6.jpg

acid-2.jpg

DarnSarfcp-5.jpg

DarnSarfcp-4.jpgacid.jpg

DarnSarfcp-6.jpg

acid-15.jpgacid-3.jpg

acid-7.jpg

acid-10.jpg

acid-4.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKIN ACID 'EADS!! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Andy
      Due to annoying incidents quite well known. Meanwhile, a lot was looted here and destroyed as much by vandalism.
      Visited May 2018 with @The_Raw and @Miss.Anthrope.

• By urbexdevil
      It’s been a while for various reasons but I am back and hitting the “move along, nothing to see here” central resource library… no seriously, nothing to see here.

So after a brief chat with who turned out to be a long time reader and follower through instagram, we chose a spot to meet and hit the central resource library.

Now to be honest, I was pre warned over a year ago that this place is absolutely trashed and I can confirm exactly that but it’s one I can now tick off the list.

There’s not much to see, unless smashed windows and terrible graffiti is your thing so there is a lack of photos and hardly warranting a report, but here we go anyway!

History wise? It’s a library… it closed and moved to a new location, that’s pretty much all I can say!

• By Andy
      Only a few quick shots, taken without a tripod.
      I don't know when the chapel (called "Capel Zinc") was built, it was a subsidiary tabernacle for the now Holy Trinity Church in Corris.
      Chairs has been removed and apparently the property is now used by a flower grower.
      Visited with @The_Raw and @Miss.Anthrope.

• By jane doe
      This was an old explore from 2012 , the church and school closed in  1977  and Im not sure if its still empty or has been redeveloped