Sign in to follow this  
Perjury Saint

UK George Barnsley & sons Ltd, Sheffield. Dec '12

GEORGE BARNSLEY & SONS LTD, SHEFFIELD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and NK took a mooch round this crackin' old place on a Bobbys fueled whistle stop tour of 'Steel Town'.

Brilliant splore! Highly recommend this one, if youve not been then get crackin'!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On with some pix...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bab-2.jpg

bab-17.jpg

bab-19.jpg

bab-6.jpgbab-4.jpg

bab-1.jpg

bab-8.jpg

bab-9.jpg

bab-12.jpg

bab.jpgbab-16.jpg

bab-13.jpg

bab-10.jpg

bab-7.jpg

bab-18.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKIN'... :)

Thats spot on that is mate..

are you hell bent on making my eyes explode that Blue makes me go boss eyed ffs :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By .Gh0ast
      First report here, the well-known Chateau wolfenstein.

Lost somewhere in the Belgian Ardennes, the castle was built 1931 by a rich Baron.
      It has many use throught the years, hospital, command centre during the war, care home for soldiers and, apparently some kind of jail for war and politic prisonners.

Now, it 's still a part a the hospital complex but it is unused, except for a room where the hospital stocks some servers.

• By silverainbow
      Another one of those Ive been meaning to do for ages, Its normally one of those that people do early on in their explore career but I didnt for some reason, the time never felt right , Visited With Ms Penfold, A little history can be found via this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dover_Western_HeightsAnd so for a few PicsThanks for taking the time to look
    • By skeleton key
      Thankful there was enough remaining to grab some shots and at the same time have a good giggle
      Splored With Lara,Trog and peaches

In the back area of the stage Lara found some costumes and the silliness began.
      Beds began to roll up and down the corridors .

Better not to ask

I nearly ran straight into secca.
      At first i thought it was another fool dressed up but as Sindbad
      Then realized he was a Sihk Secca lol

This fella was either as deaf as a post or turned a blind eye & I wasnt fussed with either.
      As was more to see and we put a bit of distance between us and the now named Turbanator.

Cheers for looking in

• By UrbanBeginner1
      It's been a while since I've posted anything. I though I would share something really cool, this is the Kenosha Theater. I have a thing for old movie palaces and I could not pass this up especially since I live pretty close to it. It technically isn't abandoned since a man owns it, but he dosen't have the money to fix it so it sits in it's abandoed state. I will also add that he does give tours to anyone. That's all I have to say so enjoy the decay.