Sign in to follow this  
BadBatz

UK Goodmayes Hospital - Feb 2013

Very nice mate like the drunk in bed shot :)..think we had a look at this sk after harold wood..think i was so drunk i dont remember any of it?

Ay we did Wevsky you wondered off at one point we thought we'd lost you mate, think the guys found you chatting to some random with a dog

:lol:

Very nice mate like the drunk in bed shot :)..think we had a look at this sk after harold wood..think i was so drunk i dont remember any of it?

Ay we did Wevsky you wondered off at one point we thought we'd lost you mate, think the guys found you chatting to some random with a dog

:lol:

sounds bout right..

Guest Scattergun

Ace shots guys, really really good. Loving the prop shots with the bed and derpchair is also a winner. Some lovely ceilings in there, I am however a little disappointed in a lack of bannister shots Mr badbatz. :lol:

Guest Scattergun
No banisters to be found at this location lad. Otherwise i'd have been there 3 months composing the right angle LOL!

Haha. I know what you mean. I took about 2200 shots while we were in England. Half of em are stairwells! :?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Booie Bowers
      Anzani House is a detached, self-contained 6-storey building totalling 144,000 sq. ft in area with central courtyard and surrounded by surface car parking situated on Trinity Avenue, Felixstowe approximately 2 miles from the town centre and adjacent to Felixstowe Port.

Myself & a friend went here to explore last October & found a way in. We parked at the BP garage nearby & walked up towards the building. We got to the site at 6:45am on a Saturday morning. That way there would not be that much activity in the area at that time. Plenty of CCTV cameras everywhere, so watch out & try to not look too shifty
      I have since tried to get in & found no entry whatsoever. Gutted. Might try again soon. 
      Hope you enjoy the pics. 

• By Andy
      Due to annoying incidents quite well known. Meanwhile, a lot was looted here and destroyed as much by vandalism.
      Visited May 2018 with @The_Raw and @Miss.Anthrope.

• By urbexdevil
      It’s been a while for various reasons but I am back and hitting the “move along, nothing to see here” central resource library… no seriously, nothing to see here.

So after a brief chat with who turned out to be a long time reader and follower through instagram, we chose a spot to meet and hit the central resource library.

Now to be honest, I was pre warned over a year ago that this place is absolutely trashed and I can confirm exactly that but it’s one I can now tick off the list.

There’s not much to see, unless smashed windows and terrible graffiti is your thing so there is a lack of photos and hardly warranting a report, but here we go anyway!

History wise? It’s a library… it closed and moved to a new location, that’s pretty much all I can say!

• By Andy
      Only a few quick shots, taken without a tripod.
      I don't know when the chapel (called "Capel Zinc") was built, it was a subsidiary tabernacle for the now Holy Trinity Church in Corris.
      Chairs has been removed and apparently the property is now used by a flower grower.
      Visited with @The_Raw and @Miss.Anthrope.

• By jane doe
      This was an old explore from 2012 , the church and school closed in  1977  and Im not sure if its still empty or has been redeveloped