Stussy

Recover you Memory Card

The reason I wasnt sure if its the same thing, is because the storage method between flash and magnetic is different. It may be the same principle, it may not be.

2 hours ago, Dubbed Navigator said:

The reason I wasnt sure if its the same thing, is because the storage method between flash and magnetic is different. It may be the same principle, it may not be.

Most likely is. Thanks for telling me about it....I don't know much about computer stuff like that.

6 hours ago, Dubbed Navigator said:

I'm a pretty big computer geek, the boring stuff interests me :3_grin:

It's not boring really....just a little beyond my non mathematical mind.  I think half the time I bore people with my hospital history facts/things and other odd things I hear or read about in other areas of life :P 

• Haha 1