Sign in to follow this  
Siren

Hey everyone - from Norfolk!

Hi there, my names Kimmie! Been exploring for a few years now, had some awesome adventures so far.

I live in the Norfolk countryside but was originally an Essex lass. I play the drums, drunk copious amounts of tea, and like metal music.

Always happy to find new 'splorin buddies local to me, preferences for hospitals and asylums but cant get enough of peely paint no matter where it is!

Nice to meet you all :Devil:

Im a bit rusty on the Essex 'splorin front since Harold Wood. I might have to get back on researching my old haunt!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By UrbexGirl25
      Hey guys, 

I’m new to the site and have been into urban exploring now for around a year. Me and a fellow explorer run a blog called TwoGirlsOneBuilding I’ll pop the link below if you want to take a look, we’re also in the process of editing our first YouTube video!! We have come across many great locations and are looking to expand our exploration bucket list as I call it and meet lots of other like minded explorers 😊

All the best
      UrbexGirl25 

http://twogirlsonebuilding.blogspot.com/?m=1

• By Laura
      Hey guys! I’m Laura and I’m from New York. I’m a musician, artist and history geek. I’ve loved abandoned buildings for as long as I can remember. The mysterious feel they give, their backstories, it’s all incredible. They’re like time machines into our past. 
    • By Desert
      Hey guys i am new here i am so glad i found this site i been looking for a cool place to share some cool photography i have taken and maybe find some cool locations to go to vacant places i am from Pennsylvania if you know any cool spots please let me know would love to go check them out in the Pennsylvania area
    • By hamtagger
      Oakwood Farm

The Explore

A farm in Norfolk with a blue toilet which I liked. Good quality mahogany seat which was a bit dusty and the flush was defective. Toilet roll was scratchy on the anus area and dusty too. A farmer and his wife and possibly kids lived here at some point in the past. My guess is the farmer liked cars. There were lots of things to photograph here and from my 1% memory of this 'explore' that room with the wardrobe was pitch black and I called my camera lots of names that day, when in reality it was my inability to use it correctly that was the problem. And I had a poo there, while @Urbexbandoned laughed and photographed me, but that's the norm for pretty much every time we're out exploring.

The History

A farm in Norfolk where nobody lives anymore. The whole extended family died and it became a derp.

The Pictures

Vaseline - Empty...

Something for the bum grapes

The dark room which was a twat to photograph..

"with 3 doors!"

There was pretty much nothing in this room apart from this old tea box.

Impactual eeriebex photo showing some kind of past..

Thanks for having a look and feedback always appreciated  

• By hamtagger
      RAF West Raynham

The Explore

A bit of a flying visit this one as we had other things to check out deeper into Norfolk that day and I was really only mainly interested in the peely action going on in the foyer to the Junior Ranks Mess and a few other bits and bobs. I might jump on the Errbex bus sometime in the future and mooch around the other bits but mostly likely i won't. Visited with @Urbexbandoned and thanks for the few tips beforehand from @Mikeymutt.

The History (stolen as always)

The airfield opened during May 1939 and was used by RAF Bomber Command during the Second World War with the loss of 86 aircraft. The station closed in 1994, though the Ministry of Defence (MoD) retained it as a strategic reserve. Having laid derelict since closure, the MoD elected in 2004 that it was surplus to requirements, and the site was sold in 2006 to the Welbeck Estate Group who sold the entire site in October 2007.The airfield opened during May 1939 and was used by RAF Bomber Command during the Second World War with the loss of 86 aircraft. The station closed in 1994, though the Ministry of Defence (MoD) retained it as a strategic reserve. Having laid derelict since closure, the MoD elected in 2004 that it was surplus to requirements, and the site was sold in 2006 to the Welbeck Estate Group who sold the entire site in October 2007. Built between 1938 and 1939, RAF West Raynham was an expansion scheme airfield. The grass landing area was aligned roughly north-east to south-west. The main camp, with housing and headquarters, was located immediately west of the landing area. To the south-east were bomb stores. The airfield was originally equipped with a Watch Office with Tower (Fort Type), of pattern 207/36 (made from concrete), although the tower was later removed and new control room built to pattern 4698/43. Later in the war the station was provided with a "Control Tower for Very Heavy Bomber Stations" to pattern 294/45, one of only four such towers to be built.

The Pictures

6/7.
      Small industrial building

Officer's Mess

The Bar..

18/19.

As always thanks for looking and feedback always appreciated