Lara

Russia Soviet Sub Dec - 2012

Nice report mate..

and yeah imnot one for permission but i did contact himabout a year and a half ago for a visit ,jut never got round to it

Wow fantastic well done you, I bet you felt fantastic once you had done it, I know I have been scared on explores on a few occasions, but it's worth it. Lovely pics. :)

Wow fantastic well done you, I bet you felt fantastic once you had done it, I know I have been scared on explores on a few occasions, but it's worth it. Lovely pics. :)

I was really scared, and im glad i done it but never again! Thanks Suzy x

Thankyou, I've been dragged through stuff over fences and nearly fell and crawled through god knows what and been terrified, but thumbs up to you don't think I could of done it, we get in these situations lol and then after realise. Last time I went on a sub was way back when I was 17 at the chatham open navy day and we got helped up and down the stairs by navy officers on board, made my day lol. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jane doe
      A little gem of a place ...went here when  it was guarded by a very irate bull lol  

• By .Gh0ast
      Somewhere in Germany, in a quiet park, lie those beautiful Tanks.
      Quiet park ? Not really, a military barrack nearby often throws training in this park, as the sign explained us kindly. 😂

We were lucky enough to dodge those training, even if i'm pretty sure it doesn't happen more than once a month, but still.

We were not able to find which type of tanks it was, i read on the internet that it could be some M40 Patton or M41 Walker Bulldog,
      but i'm skeptical, as both of them were produced in the early 50's and were used in vietnam war and korea war, far from Germany.
      And, as they were demilitarized and trashed, the clues were hard to find.

However, it was like a scene of war, one Tank crashed near a tree, another one half buried, very dramatic.

Even if it was a short one, it was a very good exploration, with a lot of interesting light and very cool models.

• By jane doe
      Another old explore ...a little gem in Kent   

• By .Gh0ast
      First report here, the well-known Chateau wolfenstein.

Lost somewhere in the Belgian Ardennes, the castle was built 1931 by a rich Baron.
      It has many use throught the years, hospital, command centre during the war, care home for soldiers and, apparently some kind of jail for war and politic prisonners.

Now, it 's still a part a the hospital complex but it is unused, except for a room where the hospital stocks some servers.

• By UrbanBeginner1
      It's been a while since I've posted anything. I though I would share something really cool, this is the Kenosha Theater. I have a thing for old movie palaces and I could not pass this up especially since I live pretty close to it. It technically isn't abandoned since a man owns it, but he dosen't have the money to fix it so it sits in it's abandoed state. I will also add that he does give tours to anyone. That's all I have to say so enjoy the decay.