Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Kitten

Photos for forum update!!!

Are we all done for posting our favourite photos on the thread " WE NEED YOUR PHOTOS "??

If so i suggest you all take a peek at the photos posted on there and choose what you like best and post below...only choose one..and il get to work on it... cheers guys and gals!!

Guest Scattergun

Cheers SK ;) There were so many awesome pics! One caught my attention in particular though.. Mr Darbians

8275335861_f86daae111_z.jpg

Love this shot! Scattergun's Garltoch Ceiling is a very close second, but had to choose one!

7866111060_3f9c0866f8_c.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By XENAVAMOUX
      Hello, so as you can tell (if you go to my profile) I am new here and this is the first post that I hope people will reply too with good advice. So I am a YouTuber that's an aspiring director and writer, and I'm starting off with making youtube videos and something called "the chilling series" about spooky stuff, and the next episode I want to make it about new jersey abandoned mental hospitals  since i am going to be in town soon, I plan to go into Essex County Hospital Center (overbrook asylum) and  Abandoned Soho Hospital, but I'm not quite sure if Overbrook Asylum is even still there, it may be demolished, and I'm not sure how to find out if it is or not cause googling it I don't find much. Also, how do I find the owners to contact them, or do I contact someone else for that? I only want to go in with permission, if not I rather just take pictures and clips outside of it on public property. Any advice will help a lot tbh.

thank you  ❤️
    • By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hi fellas, I explore a mining colony, looking for these graffiti freaks, in the video section, I've shared the video of this place. I hope to enjoy  NOFILTER NOEDITION

• By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Hi fellas, this is the first video post, i hope you enjoy :

• By Viktorija
      Hello  . I wanted to ask you, I will buy a new phone and I don't know which would be the best for taking pictures in abandoned places. What about Huawi P20 pro? Camera - 40MP.
      Today I have camera with 24MP 😂. Thank so much for help!
    • By Suiz_RA
      My name is Suiz, i just recently moved from the Pensacola area into Huntsville. Trying to look for any other explorers in the area that wanna link up.