Nelly

Ghost Ads

We all have a guilty pleasure and this is mine

"Long before neon tubes, perspex and and lcd computer screens, product adverts were painted on to buildings and walls and carved into brickwork."

I have a Facebook group dedicated to them too

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169104323181617/

Come on!! You know you want to!!!

This one is great, you can see the while lines where modern advertising hoardings were placed over them, this is probably what preserved these for so long

Bedford-WesternSt3_zpsae1a5127.jpg

Bedford-WesternSt2_zps5b4cbc66.jpg

Bedford-WesternSt1_zps7bfebe7c.jpg

Theres loads of these old Ferodo bridges about, I think somebody even has a website dedicated to them (Not that I've looked or anything, I'm not weird!!)

IMG_8372e_zps874e2918.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By southeastcolo
      Hello everyone I’m new here but have explored since I was a teen and only recently decided to document my explorations on video. Here’s one of them I hope you all enjoy!!!

• By Ninurta
      Polyana, Djantukha and Akarmara - former mining settlements in Abkhazia, located in the Aldzga river valley, 10-12 km east of Tkuarchal. After collapse of the Soviet Union and Abkhaz–Georgian conflict it was almost abandoned.

• By Faith Roswell
      Hiya!

I visited Salton City last year and it was one of the strangest, most haunting experiences I've had. It's not locked up- there's a tiny, tiny population still living there (!) but the majority is derelict, covered in graffiti and shows signs of being fled in a hurry (old cereal packets on shelves etc). It was a former luxury resort but was built on the side of a now-poisonous inland sea and is carpeted, creepily, with mummified dead fish.

I've written the whole story on my website here: http://www.lifeoutthere.co.uk/2017/12/07/salton-sea-things-that-could-have-been/

Here are some pictures!

• By yonaguni
      this house always interested me..the yard was filled with junk..old cars..and other junk..it gave the appearence of being abandoned but someone clearly lived there

the area became prime real estate..mcmansions went up and taxes went up..i knew this houses wouldent last....i went by and saw it was finally empty
      the 1st floor was a neat gloomy  house

rooms that feel like a horror movie

all the lights hung poorly..surpised there wasent a fir from them..

see more of that in a bit

upstairs'

the upstairs was nthing but an attic...no bedrooms or bathroom..this was a single floor home..

basement

a wood burning heater...thats an old way to heat a house

the last thing still hanging that shows the personality of the owner

odd old stained glass

not sure what that is...

..the dead and prarie home companion

There are a few male voices caught inside one seems like another lanuage

• By yonaguni
      The Scammel Mansion Yardly PA..orginal built in 1790s or so added onto though the ages..the scammel family made porcelin...I used to post on the WeirdNJ site but they closed the fourms..with no explanation so now ill post here..i walked right into this place years ago but now they have built up mcmansions all around it..dont know how accesable it is..but its still there

ahh death

I began filimg my walkthoughs because it show better what my experience was...then i began to notice voices when i watched the video later...such as here.. a door shuts on its own...too..let me know what you think...i find the same ghost evidence inthe day light..no walking around in the dark for me...