• Similar Content

• By tdiggle
      Another short report from me, this was my second Urbex excursion so I'm keeping them short to kinda test the waters a bit before I go all out and find bigger places (or at least more interesting ones) with better equipment. I couldn't find anything about the place online but from what I gathered someone was evicted and then burglars came and stripped the place. That's just what I got from the graffiti drawn on by someone who has never attended an English class, although there are a lot of those types around here XD. Anyway, enjoy the pictures! 

• By yonaguni
      A very old farm house early 1800's id say..it was or sale what i found in here was unlike anything id every found before

A  large roomy house

thats an old piano..

This was the 1stof a few finds..the painting was bolted to the wall...seemed hard to remove without destroying it

this might have something to do with this next room

the words die die die die...carved into a bedroom door with a padlock on it

the walls inside the room had scratches all over them...

translate anyone

caught 2 clear voices in this room

A room with carpet on the door

the mist in on the left...what could that be..

the house was for sale cheap but noone wanted to buy it...it was eventually torn down...

I caught two clear voices in the bathroom ...you can hear the word paris(which is my name)..and boo..i heard footsteps while i was there but nothing on film...i reget not taking that painting..hope it was save befor it bwas torn down...

• By SouthCoastUrbex
      Hi all, we are back already with another video! This time we had been tipped off of an abandoned Chinese resturant in Southampton and what an explore it was! It turns out that everything had been left behind although the place being slightly trashed.

I couldn't find to much in regards to history of this place but I don't think it's too extensive but after looking at the reviews it seems pretty obvious why this place was closed down as it was stated as having terrible customer service and wasn't very hygenic.

Hope you like the video, like always open to feedback. I am looking at getting new equipment to help with low light so please bear with me!

• By Wevsky
      2nd to last explore this one,happened to be along our route back toward ferry port so as Urban Junky had mentioned he popped in here when we met up at the hotel it seemed rude not to go have a look..
      Seems it was some form of coal washing site from what ive been told..
      There is a inscription in the wall outside and it reads..
      This sorting laundry was built with the help of Credit marshall testimony of the generosity of the united states of America..
      Well thats how google translates it.The site is massive big holes everywhere and brutal concrete design we spent hours wandering about shooting this place.
      explored with Sx-riffraff SpaceInvader

Big ugly and full of angles to shoot ,so in all i loved it