Hi all.

Been exploring for a while now. Not as much as I used to though coz I'm now an old fart. Some unfortunate souls will know of me from other forums. Looking forward to joining in the fun.

SH.

Welcome aboard matey ... was good seeing you at weekend again ...been way too long.

Oh guess what I managed to be an arse and delete the pics of the clock tower we shot at weekend ...for pete's sake lol

Welcome aboard matey ... was good seeing you at weekend again ...been way too long.

Oh guess what I managed to be an arse and delete the pics of the clock tower we shot at weekend ...for pete's sake lol

Good to see you again too mate. And as for the tower.........You dick :o

Cheers for the welcome guys 'n' gals ;)

Muchas Gracias folks :)

And I'm well past the big 50 :eek:

ah ok then im not quite that old but not far off :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AlexAvenue
      Found our way into a small cave in the Yorkshire dales.

• By AlexAvenue
      Along the road in the Yorkshire dales we came across many small caves.
      We ventured into some of them, and saw some cool things.
      Next year we plan on returning and Exploring the larger caves.

• By FaridKhan
      I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm Farid Ahmed from the Philly area. I've had an interest in urban exploration probably since I was in high school. One of the first placed I remember exploring was called The Byberry Insane Asylum in Philadelphia. It was shut down for using electric shock therapy and other violations. But we would go there, 2 cars packed of friends after getting drunk. It wasn't easy however, patrol was around driving around making sure kids wouldn't enter. In the middle of the night we ran into the fields trying to get in, hiding in the darkness going in stealth mode like it was metal gear solid. Since then I've explored several locations. The case grande domes in AZ, 7 mile Detroit, Lincoln Way in Clairton PA, Linfield industrial park in Royerstown PA. My dream exploration site is the old Montauk military base in NY. I'm also a hiphop artist named Politicize. My music speaks on conscious topics, political topics, lyrical hiphop and also entertaining music. So if you see me posting some videos on here, please check it out. Mose of them will be filmed in amazing abandoned areas!

• By jane doe
      Established in 1926, G.L. Murphy was a family run business and supplied bespoke machinery to the tanning industry, as well as building rag cutting and cable stripping machinery.  The company also provide refurbishment and renovation works for various machinery types.