Urbex Ninja

"Art Deco" Military House - March 2013

Situated on top of the cliffs in Kent, this house looks straight over the channel and was thought to be part of a Military Base. It extends underground through means of an access lift where there is thought to be more levels within the cliffs. Unfortunately there was a fire and a lot of the place is Smoke Damaged inside. Unfortunately we wasn't able to get inside because everything was sealed off.

DSC_2436_zpseaf1ea2c.jpg

DSC_2437_zps7f9d9ce7.jpg

DSC_2438_zps09f613e2.jpg

DSC_2440_zpsfedc6352.jpg

DSC_2441_zpsd5f48b07.jpg

DSC_2442_zpsbcd18174.jpg

DSC_2443_zps8a877f71.jpg

DSC_2444_zps3b547f74.jpg

Nice effort mate i think ive seen some pics from inside this and i dont think you have missed much

Nice effort mate i think ive seen some pics from inside this and i dont think you have missed much

Yeah, it still would've been nice to get in though - was a shame to get all the way there only for it to be tightly sealed up!

There is a good bit of history to this place...you should have tried harder..access is very easy :-) and you are right..it's crap inside but the construction lets the mind wander as to what lies beneath the massive concrete slabs in there !

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.510662058958693.122917.155668794458023&type=3

There is a good bit of history to this place...you should have tried harder..access is very easy :-) and you are right..it's crap inside but the construction lets the mind wander as to what lies beneath the massive concrete slabs in there !

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.510662058958693.122917.155668794458023&type=3

Well I did find the downwards way in, if you know what I mean? Trouble is, I didn't think I'd be able to get back out that way, so I didn't attempt it haha

Interesting little find mate.

Can I possibly see an access point in that last photo??

:thumb

I do believe that is the lift shaft, like all the electronics and stuff. Not 100% sure on that so don't quote me on it