Urbex Ninja

Worst thing you've discovered when exploring?

Half decomposed fox stuck in the swimming pool at Crookham Court, that was... fresh. Bags of (what I assume was explorer) poo dotted liberally around Bessingham Manor. Knee high levels of needles in an abandoned building in Ipswich, those made my hair stand up on end.

Actually, thinking about it, two mummified rabbits down a ROC post, the post had a lid so I can only assume some sick bastards put them down there?

A solitary sock I was about to Pick up in Denbeigh, until Luke advised against it.....

Why would you be wanting to pick it up?! :o Saying that I saw a soiled pair of y-fronts hanging up in Maidstone Victorian Barracks..had no urge to go near them whatsoever...

I've only found your average derp contents, but on a good find note my friend found a P7 at Western Heights a few years back :D

Dead cats at the Centre for Human Sciences

A pigeon literally embedded and hanging off a piece of ceiling tile at Mobil Oil Birkenhead

Liquidised meat and other food at the Beekeeper's Cottage - pro explore tip #1, never open fridges

ah yes good reminder with the cats bonesout..we found a mummified cat and rat at westpark morgue

Why would you be wanting to pick it up?! :o Saying that I saw a soiled pair of y-fronts hanging up in Maidstone Victorian Barracks..had no urge to go near them whatsoever...

I've only found your average derp contents, but on a good find note my friend found a P7 at Western Heights a few years back :D

Curiosity killed the cat. At the time Bones was unaware what desperate measures explorers have turned to when caught short without the appropriate equipment.

Curiosity killed the cat. At the time Bones was unaware what desperate measures explorers have turned to when caught short without the appropriate equipment.

I just wondered why there would be a sock on the floor in a nut hutch? And how anyone would fail to notice a sock had fallen off.

Very grateful Luke and Pen15, I'm far to curious and no doubt would have given it a sniff, if not advised to " Bones, LEAVE IT ".