Urbex Ninja

Worst thing you've discovered when exploring?

Going in esplanades i had to crawl through a shit load of needles, then sweep them out the way for everyone else lol, another bad one is seeing a fresh turd with a foot print in it a just knowing either RJ or maniac has just trodden in it :P that was a stinky car journey!!

i remember you sweeping them needles out the way..savage fuckers dumping them thru the door

those aside nothing beyond the norm of:

pigeon poo in huge quantities - stairs up the tower in a church in wakefield anyone

dead pigeons

dead rabbit with a bit missing out of it's side on stairs in Barnes Hospital

dead, mummified rat in kitchen area at Harpur Hill College, Buxton - loved that place one of my fave explores ..wish it were still standing

various dead birds in various states of completeness or otherwise - some with innards clearly on display at various places

sheeps head at some cottages in rochdale

remains of a sheep at Grove rake mine

copious amounts of needles at various sites - factory in bury and St. Cyprians in liverpool being among fore runners for most amount of sharps - needles tend not to phase me really

think that's about it

sheep remains at grove rake mine:

23459295.ae37d7a4.800.jpg?r1

did you rescue this for cleaning up>?my wife is desperately hoping i find something like this so she can have another animal skull to add to her collection

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Admin
      Hello JohnUrbex,
      Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      JohnUrbex joined on the 05/14/2018.
      View Member
    • By Hooismans
      In this video we are exploring an abandoned asylum which opened in 1930 and closed in 1997.

I hope you liked the video!

• By Hooismans
      This is my first video of this 60s hotel located somewhere in Italy.

I hope you liked the video!

• By The Urban Collective
      The Old Sodality Club #Leigh Lanc's

This video is the first of my new series #bygonepubs where Il be documenting the steady decline of these wonderful gathering holes as the corporations' franchises and chains etc increase their stamp on society.

I've had wonderful feedback from many people since posting this video on "cough cough" Facebook, who've told me many wonderful stories about the place before it was lost to economic decline thank's to the powers that be.

I believe the place closed in 2010 ish and was once a popular watering hole for many a denizen. From parties to football to darts and karaoke the place once bustled with the familiar tone's of friendship and alcoholism "Swigs his Guinness".
      You can almost hear the faint echoes of the past in places like these so I'd like to share my documentation of the place in a video format as I did not get many pics.

Thanks for any feedback guys.

PEACE

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By The Urban Collective
      Hey, guys, we are the Urban Collective and we don't want you to think we're here for views or to sell teeshirts like most of the tripe you see on YouTube (No disrespect intended)...

We actually have a genuine new found passion for #UrbanExploration and have been constantly uploading Photographic and video reports to @obliviontate recently and will continue to do so.

We'd just like take a moment to share our new trailer for the channel for a bit of feedback and just to let you guys know we exist.

We're always paying attention to what others do, and give good positive feedback on posts across the forum and the web.
      We adhere to the rules Urban Exploring and would just like to continue to share our experiences photos videos etc with like minded people within an awesome community.

We are just that face in the crowd watching as the high streets dwindle and the corporations take over.

We are The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

By the way guys, i hope I posted this in the right place? 
      Sorry if I didn't I didn't want to post it in the videos bit because it is not a report cheers guy's.