Urbex Ninja

Worst thing you've discovered when exploring?

Guest Scattergun

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By southeastcolo
      Hello everyone I’m new here but have explored since I was a teen and only recently decided to document my explorations on video. Here’s one of them I hope you all enjoy!!!

• By Admin
      Hello JohnUrbex,
      Welcome to Oblivion State. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      JohnUrbex joined on the 05/14/2018.
      View Member
    • By Hooismans
      In this video we are exploring an abandoned asylum which opened in 1930 and closed in 1997.

I hope you liked the video!

• By Hooismans
      This is my first video of this 60s hotel located somewhere in Italy.

I hope you liked the video!

• By The Urban Collective
      The Old Sodality Club #Leigh Lanc's

This video is the first of my new series #bygonepubs where Il be documenting the steady decline of these wonderful gathering holes as the corporations' franchises and chains etc increase their stamp on society.

I've had wonderful feedback from many people since posting this video on "cough cough" Facebook, who've told me many wonderful stories about the place before it was lost to economic decline thank's to the powers that be.

I believe the place closed in 2010 ish and was once a popular watering hole for many a denizen. From parties to football to darts and karaoke the place once bustled with the familiar tone's of friendship and alcoholism "Swigs his Guinness".
      You can almost hear the faint echoes of the past in places like these so I'd like to share my documentation of the place in a video format as I did not get many pics.

Thanks for any feedback guys.

PEACE

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...