Coming back to exploring after an enforced sabbatical in a couple of weeks and would like to team up with some regular buddies, located in the cambridge/suffolk/Essex area for exploring, I am not an exploring 'virgin' so not as clumsy as i was !! PM if interested

Steve

I am indeed and Essex boy and so's SK but we don't dance around our handbags at nightclubs

Looking forward to a meet up soon mate

:thumb

Hey there Ghost.

If it's the same person I recall getting very drunk with you under Wiltshire on one occasion, funny times!

Welcome back mate! :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Solixio
      Hey! I'm Solixio, feel free to call me Sol, I joined looking for places to explore near me, in Spokane. If you have places I'd love to know where or what they're like, I'm becoming very fascinated with Urban Exploration, any information is welcomed and appreciated! 😁
    • By JohnnyThunderdrone
      Return to the forbidden area of the catacombs of paris, this time accompanied to get as far as possible, I hope you enjoy it.

• By Anna Jacobsen
      Exploring Ex Soviets Wittstock Air base was a blast. First I must say sorry about the filming as the sd card got currupt some how. It's not my best work

• By Anna Jacobsen
      Today we will have a Return Visit to the Home of Bicycle Repairman.

• By SouthCoastUrbex
      Hi all! Another from us, this time an abandoned Nightclub which has huge bank vaults in the 2 separate basements! Enjoy

HISTORY: So the building itself was built around 1940 and was designed for the bank of England. The site itself is built with 2 separate basements with one of them being a gold vault containing, you got it, gold. In 1994 it became the 'The Walkabout' however after this didn't go to plan it was then brought out and became Wahoo (Which the signs are still up on the outside of it). It is due to be converted into student accommodation.