shaddam

UK Crookham manor school - November 2013

Explored with Starlight & Chopper

I won't bore you with the history of this place, although very sad and horrid, i am sure most, if not all know the story's behind this place.

if you want to see some history, check out Lara's cracking report here :

http://www.oblivionstate.com/forum/showthread.php/6234-Crookham-Court-School-2013

or ya know... Google :)

--- pre-warning, some photos contain hdr's, i am still in a learning process, so sorry if i've over crooked them ---

After a first failed attempt, we returned adamant and hopeful that access would be available, luckily for us it was. As uneasy as i felt the first time around the site, once gaining access this had flown over me as the smell of dampness and musk hit my nostrils, we got our cameras out and did what we do best !, on the photographics !

10715635363_efa9158b7d_c.jpg

At least she is still here

10715646813_06abf21882_c.jpg

Anyone for a game of Cricket ?!

10730802623_ac3098f820_c.jpg

The first signs of getting wreaked, the bath tub on the piss =[

10715587306_fa7e477d9c_c.jpg

Amazingly the curtains are still here.. can't say that about the fire place in the same room though :(

10715595266_a38608f993_c.jpg

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the prettiest splorer's of them all ;)

10715614126_813c9d363a_c.jpg

Rotten to the core

10715627216_592121cbe7_c.jpg

We spent a while in this room, so gorgeous

10715743794_06089eb5c9_c.jpg

around the bottom of the staircase was littered with Tv's o.O

10715834463_6711249e2c_c.jpg

Doors, doors and rather unsettling door...

10715561495_04991f5743_c.jpg

Damn it chopper ! :P

10715689604_a7b1b45991_c.jpg

Rubba dub dub, no i didnt get in the tub :P

10715993323_cebccb66a7_c.jpg

Now very very wrecked =[

10715776134_75fa05c13d_c.jpg

10715798404_b735077d13_c.jpg

Didn't stop us from having some fun though ;)

10716031053_aee056ec9e_c.jpg

Boo !

10716053834_481d083a8b_c.jpg

10 points if you know where this is ;)

10715500934_49d8f23af5_c.jpg

Thanks for looking !!

Rest can be seen : http://www.flickr.com/photos/urdex/sets/72157637393522795/

Good to see this one again, you've covered it well, some really cracking shots. One of my most memorable explores this. Like to return someday, despite the history.

Cheers luke, it is turning into a memorable one for me for sure, not sure if i would return though, whole surrounding area gives me the creeps !

Glad you got there at last, really nice shots. The library was locked when we went, so good to see it pop up . Nice one Shadds :D

:comp:

Ah ok, the corridor one is though, right? The one where I'm poking my head out?!?! I like that last one you sent! Also, the library one! Top pic that man!

great set of photos...makes me more envious i couldnt get in on my visit due to the "wandering caretaker" in the grounds...another visit seems like a good plan before it gets ruined! any essexy/suffolky OS planning a trip need a gopher to share the petrol costs with gimme a shout please :)

That's a fine set young Saddam :D Glad we were in this time, getting chased around by a 1mph old man wasn't the usual cat n mouse fun! No sign of him and maybe with good reason...

Really enjoyed it here, some wonderful architecture and colours, and a few bonus areas too ;)