For years we passed..for years we waited..for the grace of the good lord we welcome you into...

"Ye Old Crow"

crow24-L.jpg

crow5-L.jpg

crow8-L.jpg

ass_zps3db51f96.jpg

crow14-L.jpg

donerays_zps9c039406.jpg

crow3-L.jpg

aa_zps1bc25fb5.jpg

crow13-L.jpg

crow11-L.jpg

zxx_zps47b3094b.jpg

crow9-L.jpg

crow15-L.jpg

crow16-L.jpg

hh_zps9118aa35.jpg

crow19-L.jpg

11_zpsf8b704d0.jpg

crow20-L.jpg

crow21-L.jpg

crow23-L.jpg

crow12-L.jpg

We visited this little treasure both solo...above is a mix of both our pics..i hope you enjoy this little beauty :)

Edited by Ninja Kitten

Sold by Dan Circa to the Mail on line,

Compelling the owners to burn its contents in the garden today due to the attention it had received.

A great location now gone to all for the profit of one. :whyu:

Fuck you Circa you dirty Tramp :upu2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Wevsky
      Did this originally in 2010 and have visited many times,my first report all that time ago i had just got my dslr and tbh the pics where gash and due to it becoming not doable when i saw some pics pop up thought it would be rude not to go down and capture the place again!
      Visited with UrbanGinger and Spaveinvader..Big thanks to UG for the leg up as i was slipping in comedy style ..
      At St Margaret's Bay there is the underground deep shelter for St Margarets 5.5" Battery. This site was the first one to use the unrotated projectile known as the Z - Rocket which was a anti - aircraft (AA) weapon. It was officially known as a UP or unrotated projectile. It was not particularly accurate, but the thinking was that if fired in large enough amounts an enemy plane just might get hit

Just a quick pop back be rude not too
    • By Space Invader
      visited with wevsky, troglodyte ,peach, silver rainbow, oliver gt and one flew east
      a little history...
      At St Margaret's Bay there is the underground deep shelter for St Margarets 5.5" Battery. This site was the first one to use the unrotated projectile known as the Z - Rocket which was a anti - aircraft (AA) weapon. It was officially known as a UP or unrotated projectile. It was not particularly accurate, but the thinking was that if fired in large enough amounts an enemy plane just might get hit!
      on with the pics .....

Thanks for looking
    • By silverainbow
      Visited with Wevsky and Superwide, my 1st underground explore experience, thoroughly enjoyed, bit of history on the site,
      Situated on the cliffs above St. Margaret's Bay is the site of a four gun, 5.5" battery that was one of the earliest of the protective emplacements that were rapidly established along this vulnerable area of the Kent coastline during the early years of the Second World War, these guns had been removed from the secondary armament of HMS Hood in the period 1935 - 1940. In the case of St. Margaret's Battery, the guns involved were all manufactured by the Coventry Ordnance Works. Manned by 411 Battery, part of 540 Coast Defence Regiment, the limited range of these weapons (less than 18,000 yards) meant that it rapidly became 'redundant' as a Coast Defence battery as the more powerful and flexible 6" weapons at Fan Hole Battery were commissioned. This led to the site becoming a training battery, until eventually the idea was hit on of establishing a 'flashing battery' here. Because of its exposed location near the edge of the cliff, any gun flash from here was fully visible from the occupied French coastline - this meant that when an enemy convoy was sited the 'flashing battery' could pretend to open fire using special charges, thus causing the ships to change course away from the expected danger and into the range of the (hidden behind reverse slopes) big guns at South Foreland and Wanstone.
      (History borrowed with kind permission of Kent Hstory Forum)
      And on with my pics, not the best in the world owing to my Point n shoot camera but now Im getting into this I think Im gonna go invest in a "real" camera !
      1st A pic of the site as it was "Back in the day"

Looking back at the entrance and the hole of death

And a few of the interior

And last but not least a bit of original grafitti

My Thanks for taking the time to view my pics and hopefully they will improve in the Future

• By Ninja Kitten
      A selection here from one of our Adventures over seas last year
      A couple of days zooming round the abandoned country of belgium:) It never ceases to amaze me the amount of empty places in this country..thes just an abundance of it.. from manor houses to chateauxs factorys to trains..a bit of everything to please most.. my favourite are always the little houses..i love them!! ... ive put together a few from the places we saw over two days ... 1000plus miles...millionplus rollups...trillionplus coffeess...and a billion laughs As always with Master Perjury Saint.. Driver of the green Pea..The Map Keeper.. King of major Episodes when dora (the sat nav) gets us lost.. and escapist extraordinaire On with the pics
      CHATEAUX DAH..

OLD IRON...

LlITLE GREEN HOUSE

PRITZKER UNI

MARTINI

INSANE CEMETARY

HOLY NURSE

AN ORPHANAGE...

COUTURE

CHURCH ABANDONED

MAISON CASTIAFORE

FARM PATERNOSTER

TRAINS...

OH...AND THE MISSING HEARSE

• By Ninja Kitten
      I Know...i know...its been a while..Ive definatly not been in retirement
      ..just a very busy bee last year and spending time on the forums just didnt seem to get squeezed in... After a poke n a prod off PS i thought it about time i whacked a report up....so here you have it...NKPS "Spinning Wheel Tour 2015" Farm 1881
      Yet again i find my self sat in the green pea heading south towards the boarder with my co pilot and partner in crime PS.. We boarded good ole P & O and with in a few hours we hit foreign ground..We had about 9 hours of light and a list of places too see before darkness fell and our ferry back so it was "Mission on!!" coffee by the bucket.. roll ups by the dozen... and match sticks keeping our eyes open off we went....one of the places we wanted to see had been named farm 1881.. An odd place tucked away on the edge of a forest...i really dont think that i have ever been inside such an intriguing house in my life... little rooms tucked away on different levels that can only be accessed by ladders..and jam packed full with the strangest of oddities.. from the macabre to the down right bizarre... Anyways...less of me rambling on and on with the pics..Explored as always with perjury Saint and a crazy belgium buddy Stijn Brands...

These are framed photos ...they are called photo keepsakes...made around the victorian era typically out of memories to the person whos face is cut out and put into the frame with real hair jewelrey ect...

Death Masks..made of wax and wrapped up in newspaper stored in a box amongst other macabre items..

This young man served on the vessel Algerie..below you can see the top of the ship

Comfirmation Day for a very important little lady

PS will tag his pics on to this ...