NK spotted this one on the way back from one of her 'Kids!! I'm bored!! Lets go see what we can find!!' afternoon jaunts...

Another bostin find from the 'hawkeyed welly wonder'!! :)

Made for a lovely early morning mooch, with the dawn light streaming through the top floor windows and the school clock tick, tock, ticking away in the background!

BLISS!!!!

Here's my take... Hope you like...

pencil18-L.jpg

pencil9-L.jpg

pencil6-L.jpg pencil4-L.jpg

pencil3-L.jpg

pencil7-L.jpg

pencil14-L.jpg pencil12-L.jpg

pencil13-L.jpg

pencil11-L.jpg pencil15-L.jpg

pencil17-L.jpg

pencil16-L.jpg

pencil1-L.jpg

Thanks for lookin' in yow lot!! :D

Edited by Perjury Saint
Dog ate my homework!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By urbexdevil
      It’s been a while for various reasons but I am back and hitting the “move along, nothing to see here” central resource library… no seriously, nothing to see here.

So after a brief chat with who turned out to be a long time reader and follower through instagram, we chose a spot to meet and hit the central resource library.

Now to be honest, I was pre warned over a year ago that this place is absolutely trashed and I can confirm exactly that but it’s one I can now tick off the list.

There’s not much to see, unless smashed windows and terrible graffiti is your thing so there is a lack of photos and hardly warranting a report, but here we go anyway!

History wise? It’s a library… it closed and moved to a new location, that’s pretty much all I can say!

• By Andy
      Only a few quick shots, taken without a tripod.
      I don't know when the chapel (called "Capel Zinc") was built, it was a subsidiary tabernacle for the now Holy Trinity Church in Corris.
      Chairs has been removed and apparently the property is now used by a flower grower.
      Visited with @The_Raw and @Miss.Anthrope.

• By jane doe
      This was an old explore from 2012 , the church and school closed in  1977  and Im not sure if its still empty or has been redeveloped  

• By Doug
      A couple of days ago I went up into a local forest to search for a tiny old school.
      There are no location details online so it kind of was like looking for a needle in a haystack so finding something was better than nothing at all  
      No, the music isn't from Psycho