Report help

I have been trying, unsuccesfully, to post a report on Severalls. I have it on 28dl, and copied the text box across. I have since whittled down and down and am now down to 8 images, but am still getting the following error:

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

How stringent is the limit? Or is there somethig amiss here (I host my photos on flickr) The FAQ say up to 30 images are allowed so I don't see where I am falling foul.

Here is the 28dl thread to show that I know what I am doing...! :D

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/asylums-hospitals/89229-severalls-hospital-colchester-april-2014-a.html#post1028421

Any advice would be appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Urban Collective
      Hey, guys here's my video report on the #post-apocalyptic #Camelot #ThemePark.
      I've already made a photographic report with a full history etc so I won't bore you with that here as it is featured in the footage.

Thanks for any feedback guys take it, easy man. 
      PEACE

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

Taxal Lodge - Photographic Report - 2018

#TaxelLodge Photographic Report - 11th March 2018 Built-in 1904 Taxal Lodge was once the home of Lt. Col. H. Ramsden Jodrell, Who passed away in 1950.
      The home became a Special School, for disruptive and emotionally disturbed kids that lived on site 5 days a week. It replaced an older Taxal Lodge that originally stood further up the valley. 

Over the years there have been various reports of abuse within the school and a lot of visitors and students claim that the lodge is haunted. 
      Once the plug was pulled by the authorities the school was closed in 2005. Since its closure, the lodge fell victim to vandals & arson.

Now other nature has now begun to stake her claim... 

The Urban Collective 
      We Film It...

CAMELOT - Theme Park - Photographic Report - Feb 2018

This abandoned resort and theme park is located in the English county of Lancashire.
      The park's theme was based on the well-known story of King Arthur and the Knights of the roundtable

After numerous takeovers, the theme park was purchased by Story Group and leased to Knight's Leisure who ran the park.
      However, it's closure was announced by the operator, in November 2012.
      In August 2014, an application to build houses on the site was unanimously rejected with 261 public objections.

As of Feb 2018, the park stands empty a former shadow of its glory day slowly but surely falling victim to mother nature.

A new housing development plan has been submitted, to many a protest from the local residents,
      However, if it does go through the once magical kingdom of Camelot will be lost forever.

We gained entry into the former petting zoo and made our way to the middle of the park where we were caught by 4 security guards and a static full of dogs.

Anyway, I hope you can enjoy the pics as its all I was able to get.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Rylands Mill - Pagefield College campus - Video Report - Feb 2018

I must admit guys this place is one of my favorite explores up to now, from researching the history to seeing just how dilapidated it has become. It truly was a marvel for the eyes.

Rylans mill or page field as it was later known, was built for Manchester's first millionaire John Rylands in 1866/7. The mill was later taken over by Wigan technological college and became known as Pagefield campus.

There have been numerous fires on the premises since its closure sadly destroying some of the remaining beauty of the place, but also creating a different kind at the same time.

There was also a network of bunkers below the mill which had unfortunately been sealed off due to the danger to the local youth.

Hope this video report meets the standards for the sight, any feedback greatly appreciated as I just want to share my experiences with you guys not start selling caps and tee shirts and begging you to subscribe thanks.

Daresburyhall - Photographic report - Feb 2018

Daresbury Hall is a former Georgian country house in the village of Daresbury, Cheshire, England.
      It was built in 1759 for George Heron. the hall descended in the Heron family until 1850, when it became the property of Samuel Beckett Chadwick. By 1892 it had been acquired by Sir Gilbert Greenall, later Baron Daresbury.

During the Second World War, it was used as a military hospital and also by a charity, now known as Scope. It became semi-derelict after being bought by a millionaire who died before restoration could take place.
      In April 2015, a huge cannabis farm containing six hundred plants with an estimated street value of 750.000 was discovered at the estate.

In 2016 there were plans to partly demolish and convert the house but in June of that year
      the empty building was badly damaged by fire.

Unfortunately, during our visit, we were asked to leave the sight by security via a speaker system on the estate. We did, however, stick around for 20 mins until it went off again, to be honest,
      I'm not sure whether the system is automated and linked to motion sensors.

There is a lot of cameras on the sight too as shown the last pic.
      Any way we couldn't enter the property as it is completely sealed now with boards on all windows and doors etc except for a stable and a few dilapidated sheds.

We did the best we could in the situation we had.

Thanks for any feedback.