Dmax

A video shot in the millennium mills

I shot this over a few weekends , its a bit long but as I'm sure most of you know this is one very building so I had to do it justice.

Loving that Cane Hill video mate, somewhere that I never got to see :thumb Will be back to watch the rest of these when I have a little more time, off to bed right now!

I shot this over a few weekends , its a bit long but as I'm sure most of you know this is one very building so I had to do it justice.

This is amazing and so well put together felt like watching it again and again.Its perfect the way you have done it and the music also.Thanks for sharing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Urban Collective
      Smudges A.K.A The Crofters Arms Hotel and McGees first ever video report May 2018

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

Hey, guys here's my video report on the #post-apocalyptic #Camelot #ThemePark.
      I've already made a photographic report with a full history etc so I won't bore you with that here as it is featured in the footage.

Thanks for any feedback guys take it, easy man. 
      PEACE

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By oldskool
      For those that know me will know i hate mills, i think there boring but as my urbex partner in crime loves them i find myself frequenting them often ....ok mill f was abit of a fail a very long drive to find NO access so we hit the smaller version across the way .
      Still holding some original features and some excellent light ....i must admit it was pretty photographic .....all reet on wit pics...visted with Mr.Host

Ok few hours past time to drive back up north .....now still being early we decided to pay a re-visit to Mill Delph .......now we explored this mill over 2 years ago but i saw some photos from Zero81 on the net and asked him were they were from he told me mill delph,i was like no there not we didnt see that when we were there ....but to my knowledge two years ago that part was locked (we only missed the best part ....go figure) the first few pics are from 2 years ago the machinery is from this week .....

No light in the basement .....

Cheers for looking ...........Oldskool

• By oldskool
      A really nice mill with a little hidden jem.The workshop is like a time capsule worth the trip just to see this, a little history....

Dalton Mills was once the largest textile mill in the region, employing over 2000 workers. It was built by Joseph Craven in 1869, replacing the original mill which was owned by Rachel Leach in the 1780's.
      The mill was named Dalton Mills after the manager employed by Rachel Leach, a man called Dalton.
      In its heyday between 1869 and 1877 the mill provided jobs for workers all over Keighley and the Worth Valley.
      As the textile industry declined, the fortunes of Dalton Mills changed and up until 2004, it had been virtually empty for almost a decade. John Craven, the great-great grandson of Joseph, who had built the mill, eventually chose to sell Dalton Mills to Magna Holdings, to ensure it’s survival.
      Part of the renovation of the Clock Tower has included restarting the landmark clock which has not ticked for 25 years. In the mill's heyday, thousands of workers relied on the clock to get to work on time, but the hands had not moved for a quarter of a century. Last year Magna Holdings repaired the clock, and illuminated the faces, so it can display the time to the whole of Dalton Lane again.

Swoooooooosh.......

Smurf Surf.........

Thanks for looking Oldskool....

Rylands Mill - Pagefield College campus - Video Report - Feb 2018

I must admit guys this place is one of my favorite explores up to now, from researching the history to seeing just how dilapidated it has become. It truly was a marvel for the eyes.

Rylans mill or page field as it was later known, was built for Manchester's first millionaire John Rylands in 1866/7. The mill was later taken over by Wigan technological college and became known as Pagefield campus.

There have been numerous fires on the premises since its closure sadly destroying some of the remaining beauty of the place, but also creating a different kind at the same time.

There was also a network of bunkers below the mill which had unfortunately been sealed off due to the danger to the local youth.

Hope this video report meets the standards for the sight, any feedback greatly appreciated as I just want to share my experiences with you guys not start selling caps and tee shirts and begging you to subscribe thanks.